autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Syncro Sold Itself

Quote Originally Posted by D.C.Detail View Post
    not to change the subject off of family time. lol..... but what kind of longevity are you getting out of Syncro.... its about time to re-coat my wife's Acadia Denali and I'm leaning towards using that. plus then offering it to customers. just curious
    Can't say as I only started using it on our personal vehicles a little over 2 months back. Still performing like brand new. Crazy stupid hydrophobic and slick still. Ask me next March after it's been through an Ohio winter.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

2. Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Call me crazy, I've tried a few geyon products like the soap and the trim dressing and they were good. I can't get past the fact that their so called good and very expensive microfiber towels are only an 80/20 blend. Makes me think they are cutting corners in other areas as well.
    Good Morning! I was having the towel discussion with GYEON Factory this week, as one of our resellers was inquiring about the blend, and was confirmed that all of the GYEON towels were a 70-30 blend. Have you seen it listed differently somewhere else?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by D.C.Detail View Post
    not to change the subject off of family time. lol..... but what kind of longevity are you getting out of Syncro.... its about time to re-coat my wife's Acadia Denali and I'm leaning towards using that. plus then offering it to customers. just curious
    I can't comment about Syncro, but I got nearly two years out of Gyeon Mohs by itself. Now, this has to be taken with a grain of salt. I used SiO2 toppers every now and again like Quartz Max and Wet Coat.

The longevity of Mohs itself is what is convincing me to go with Syncro for my vehicles.

Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. (Voltaire)
    2013 TESLA MODEL S | Gyeon Syncro | Gyeon Cancoat

5. Likes Jeff at Gyeon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff at Gyeon View Post
    Good Morning! I was having the towel discussion with GYEON Factory this week, as one of our resellers was inquiring about the blend, and was confirmed that all of the GYEON towels were a 70-30 blend. Have you seen it listed differently somewhere else?
    Yeah it was listed here at 80/20 the bald wipe. Are u sure it's 70/30 because I think ive looked in to these a few times and it says 80/20 at other stores to

GYEON Bald Wipe Microfiber Towel 16x16

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for changing the subject the car looks great. Just wanted to post this from the ad page in case it gets changed in the future.

"The GYEON Bald Wipe Microfiber Towel is composed of an 80/20 polyester and polyamide blend. This makes it as soft as any standard microfiber towel. What sets it apart is its laser cut edgeless design that virtually eliminates any risk of marring during wipe down. Pick up a few extra GYEON Bald Wipe Microfiber Towels because they work great for interior detailing too!"

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for changing the subject the car looks great. Just wanted to post this from the ad page in case it gets changed in the future.

"The GYEON Bald Wipe Microfiber Towel is composed of an 80/20 polyester and polyamide blend. This makes it as soft as any standard microfiber towel. What sets it apart is its laser cut edgeless design that virtually eliminates any risk of marring during wipe down. Pick up a few extra GYEON Bald Wipe Microfiber Towels because they work great for interior detailing too!"
    Awesome. Thank you for this! I will double check that all of the info is correct.

9. Likes fightnews liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff at Gyeon View Post
    Awesome. Thank you for this! I will double check that all of the info is correct.
    Any clarification on the towel blend?

Post Thanks / Like

Any clarification on the towel blend?
    The communication did come straight down from GYEON that the towels are 70-30. And there are likely some several year old product descriptions floating around that we need to clean up.

12. Likes SWETM liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12