autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

» Detailing Classes

New Dates Available for the Autogeek Roadshow!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Still have some questions on Geyon Product Comparisons

Quote Originally Posted by RLove View Post
    I bought the Syncro kit for brand new Honda Ridgeline. Unfortunately the Mohs just barely had enough in the bottle for one coat - very disappointed knowing that it really needs two coats, (and I applied it carefully sus[ecting what ended up being reality...the instructions said to put on a thick coat and I knew that wasn't going to happen) I moved forward and applied the Skin, knowing that the even tinier bottle wouldn't cover everything. I guess this company thinks that everyone drives small cars. I wish they would've offered at least two sizes since i feel cheated after spending $200 and not getting the full effect. We'll see what Ive got when I start driving it again. But again, very disappointed.
    Unfortunately, as others have mentioned here you've vastly over used the product in a single layer. 50 ml of MOHS is plenty to get around a car in two coats. The same with SKIN, there is plenty in the bottle for a single layer. Very sorry this was your initial experience as SYNCRO is awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RLove View Post
    I bought the Syncro kit for brand new Honda Ridgeline. Unfortunately the Mohs just barely had enough in the bottle for one coat - very disappointed knowing that it really needs two coats, (and I applied it carefully sus[ecting what ended up being reality...the instructions said to put on a thick coat and I knew that wasn't going to happen) I moved forward and applied the Skin, knowing that the even tinier bottle wouldn't cover everything. I guess this company thinks that everyone drives small cars. I wish they would've offered at least two sizes since i feel cheated after spending $200 and not getting the full effect. We'll see what Ive got when I start driving it again. But again, very disappointed.
    Something isn't right here. 50ml of Mohs can do several vehicles and SUV's. a newer Ridgeline is actually more of a medium size vehicle too. Should have had enough of both products for a complete application.

Which applicator and suede wrap did you use to apply it? One solid line of product down the middle of the applicator is more than enough to begin. Once primed like that a few drops across it will suffice as you continue the application.

We're all here to help as you learn the process. Feel free to share more details.

Post Thanks / Like

Echoing what others have said, 30ml of liquid coating is enough for two cots around any personal vehicle. Maybe application process or something here.
    2016 Mazda 3 Sports GT
    2015 Lexus IS250 F Sport

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123