autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Mike Phillips

NEW GYEON Forum Group for GYEON specific questions and comments

Just to point out, when you click on the word

FORUM

On the top navigation bar of each page on this forum, it takes you to the list of forum "groups". A forum group is simply a dedicated group for a specific topic, for example there's a Wetsanding forum group for questions about wetsanding.

Jeff asked to have a dedicated group for his GYEON write-ups and we created it today.

Glad to see you active on our forum Jeff!

2. Thanks KBsToy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NEW GYEON Forum Group for GYEON specific questions and comments

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post

Just to point out, when you click on the word

FORUM

On the top navigation bar of each page on this forum, it takes you to the list of forum "groups". A forum group is simply a dedicated group for a specific topic, for example there's a Wetsanding forum group for questions about wetsanding.

Jeff asked to have a dedicated group for his GYEON write-ups and we created it today.

Glad to see you active on our forum Jeff!

Awesome!! Thank you very much Mike! I am very happy to have a dedicated place to discuss all things GYEON with the members. I'll post up How To and other information pretty regularly, and please feel free to drop any questions here and I'm happy to discuss.

4. Likes BudgetPlan1, Aaryn NZ, KBsToy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That's awesome! Very nice to see a section just for the discussion of a brand. Better yet when the company representative is on board watching the section to help answer specific questions of the line.

Always beneficial for everyone involved when companies/representatives are on board.

Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic! I'm really interested in this brand.

I've got some CanCoat, Prep, and Cure sitting in my garage and I'm really itching to try them out as soon as the weather warms up.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff at Gyeon View Post

Awesome!! Thank you very much Mike! I am very happy to have a dedicated place to discuss all things GYEON with the members.

I'll post up How To and other information pretty regularly, and please feel free to drop any questions here and I'm happy to discuss.
    You're a very good writer and for those that might not know, you are also the real-deal, that is you own an operate a professional detail shop.

You're writing i.e. information and education is authentic because you walk the walk, not just talk the talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@DedicatedPerfection View Post

That's awesome! Very nice to see a section just for the discussion of a brand.

Better yet when the company representative is on board watching the section to help answer specific questions of the line.

Always beneficial for everyone involved when companies/representatives are on board.
    I whole heartedly agree. And just to note, we would allow and even strongly encourage representatives from the brands we carry to share educational information about their products on our forum. From experience, it always comes down to the company having the staff with time, and the staff with the ability to write. Writing is learned skill and no one starts out great at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post

Fantastic! I'm really interested in this brand.

I've got some CanCoat, Prep, and Cure sitting in my garage and I'm really itching to try them out as soon as the weather warms up.
    I agree. GYEON is a real player in the industry. Their products are top notch.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@DedicatedPerfection View Post
    That's awesome! Very nice to see a section just for the discussion of a brand. Better yet when the company representative is on board watching the section to help answer specific questions of the line.

Thank you! I am super excited to have a discussion base like this. It'll be a lot of fun.