autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griots G9 stopped on me part way through polish :(

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    I checked the brushes, no luck. Fiddled with the cord etc

Calling is hard when I work a lot, they should respond to their emails in a timely fashion (its been 2.5 weeks), it is after all a customer service email.
    Understood calling's not always convenient, but I'd still try to hit them during the business day.

I felt left hanging recently when I was emailing back and forth with my bank on a couple questions I had. All of a sudden they went radio silent. Got a reply days later that their system had routed my emails to their spam risk folder.

Post Thanks / Like

I contacted Griots again and they finally replied but said they never got the other emails even though it was literally the same email address, and they replied to them a while back when I asked about the unit getting hot *shrugs.* So hopefully they will take care of me now?...

I also contacted AutoObsessed whom I bought the unit from originally, and they were less then helpful insisting I pay for shipping BOTH ways (I can see paying for it to them, but not return on a warranty item! I'll just deal with Griots directly and shop elsewhere in the future.)

I don't know why it is so hard for places to have decent (not even great) email service anymore. Very disappointing and unprofessional when an email going to customerservice@griotsgarage.com isn't responded to for customer service and help/warranty!
    ·Ï¢årµ§·

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    I contacted both Griots again and they finally replied but said they never got the other emails even though it was literally the same email address, and they replied to them a while back when I asked about the unit getting hot *shrugs.* So hopefully they will take care of me now?...

I also contacted AutoObsessed whom I bought the unit from originally, and they were less then helpful insisting I pay for shipping BOTH ways (I can see paying for it to them, but not return on a warranty item! I'll just deal with Griots directly and shop elsewhere in the future.)

I don't know why it is so hard for places to have decent (not even great) email service anymore. Very disappointing and unprofessional when an email going to customerservice@griotsgarage.com isn't responded to for customer service and help/warranty!
    At least you got some sort of response. Hopefully everything works out.

Post Thanks / Like

I completely understand your frustration, but now that Griot's has responded I'm sure you will get complete satisfaction.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Everybody raves about their service, hence why I bought the G9 in the first place. Griots was helpful when I contacted them about it getting hot in 2021... we talked about technique, pads etc etc which all seemed to be decent so I let it go as it did seem to get better I thought. I'm hoping this is just an issue being one of the first release models and I just ran into issues later then some with early ones?...

Thanks for the info and reassurance all.

PS: why do email notifications in THIS site STILL NOT WORK???!!!
    ·Ï¢årµ§·

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12