autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW 3” G13!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: NEW 3” G13!!!

Yes I do own the GR3, and it’s a monster! And then you can follow up with the G8 to clean any buffer trails it might have left. I’m hoping the G13 can bridge that gap, so on a car that doesn’t quite need a rotary I can use the G13 and be gtg.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2wookies View Post
    Yes I do own the GR3, and its a monster! And then you can follow up with the G8 to clean any buffer trails it might have left. Im hoping the G13 can bridge that gap, so on a car that doesnt quite need a rotary I can use the G13 and be gtg.
    Man I kind of wish I would have waited a little bit beofre buying the G8 amd the GR3. Does the GR3 leave a lot of buffer trails in your opinion?
    I might have to return the GR3 if the G13 doesnt have stalling issues.

Post Thanks / Like

Holy cow the G13 is exactly what I needed, it’s everything I hoped the G8 would have been. I did a quick correction on a large SUV yesterday and broke it out for it maiden voyage. No stalling on the curves and ran just as smooth as you’d expect any Griots machine to run.

4. Thanks oneheadlite thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a lot of trails, but if you’re using a rotary you have to know that you’re going to need to chase it with a DA in most cases.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I was talking to them about that problem, Jeff says its a monster. Ill report back, should have it by Friday.
    Have you had a chance to use the G13?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2quiker View Post
    Have you had a chance to use the G13?
    Holy cow the G13 is exactly what I needed, it’s everything I hoped the G8 would have been. I did a quick correction on a large SUV yesterday and broke it out for it maiden voyage. No stalling on the curves and ran just as smooth as you’d expect any Griots machine to run.

Yes

8. Likes oneheadlite liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

My bad I didn't see your response. I should have tried the G8 right when I bought so I could have sent it back, I am out of the autogeek return period. I have always like Griot's products but man the G8 is awful.

I would like to see a 1" inch extension for the G13.
    Thanks for the feedback.

Post Thanks / Like

The GR3 has a 1”, and something tells me we’ll see a nanopolisher from Griots in the next year.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

The GR3 has a 1, and something tells me well see a nanopolisher from Griots in the next year.
    I meant the G13, would be nice if it had a 1inch. Like the the G8, came out with a 1 inch extension.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2quiker View Post
    I meant the G13, would be nice if it had a 1inch. Like the the G8, came out with a 1 inch extension.
    the larger throw with the G13 and 1" extension would create too much vibration and be off center/balance. the G8 and 1" extension is more suitable as intended...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.