autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: My G 9 is real fine

I cannot imagine that there is nearly three times the performance (to reflect the price difference) but if people say so I would have to accept it though I was most probably going with the Rupes had I decided to opt for a mega dollar tool.

As for the position that the G 9 will not do any real work, I won't have first hand experience for about a week or so but am curious as to what others have to post.

If you ain't spinnin & grinnin with the high dollar boys what recourse does one have ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by usernamed View Post
    I cannot imagine that there is nearly three times the performance (to reflect the price difference) but if people say so I would have to accept it though I was most probably going with the Rupes had I decided to opt for a mega dollar tool.

As for the position that the G 9 will not do any real work, I won't have first hand experience for about a week or so but am curious as to what others have to post.

If you ain't spinnin & grinnin with the high dollar boys what recourse does one have ?
    No one is saying that. The G9 will do some serious work, and then some.

The FLEX is gear-driven tool that does not stall, that is why most pro's will use them. It cuts the correction time, and time is money.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to read, as mentioned I don't yet have first hand experience-does Flex/Rupes stand behind their products as Griot's does?

Post Thanks / Like

Good to read, as mentioned I don't yet have first hand experience-does Flex/Rupes stand behind their products as Griot's does?
    One does, one does not.

Not going to open that can of worms again..........
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

have both flex & GG polishers and love them (black & red polishers rule ). besides both being quality, they have the CS to back their products as well, which is just as important IMO. when I purchase their products, I know it's money well spent, and with good/honest people with no ego...

6. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If anyone can direct me to the official statements of assured satisfaction or refund for the buyers of Flex and Rupes it would be greatly appreciated, I am only able to find a one year stated warranty for corded Flex and for Rupes machines.

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone can direct me to the official statements of assured satisfaction or refund for the buyers of Flex and Rupes it would be greatly appreciated, I am only able to find a one year stated warranty for corded Flex and for Rupes machines.
    Just follow the return policy from which ever store you buy it from. Neither of those manufacturers have lifetime warranties like Griots.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

I received an email from Rupes stating that any non satisfaction adjustments MUST be addressed by the selling entity as they offer none , as for Flex it appears to be the same.

Not bashing merely pointing out facts, and I have decided to get a Rupes just to check things out for myself-gotta see if nearly triple the price results in at least nearly triple the performance. Not real crazy about taking such a financial risk, but I just have to see for myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12