autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Griots 6" onsale for $112, should i get now or will there be better pricing?

This is the first year i am looking for a polisher. Thinking i will find a fantastic deal as we get closer to black friday but also concerned this is a great one and may not be worth sitting on and potentially missing (i am getting old and tend to forget things). For all of you that have lived through seasons of deals, is this worth getting now or will waiting potentially yield a better offer?

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griots 6" onsale for $112, should i get now or will there be better pricing?

The Griots 6" random orbital polisher gets great reviews everywhere I've seen discussions on a nice entry level

RA Polisher! I don't see a discount anywhere on the GG website showing the 6" polisher on sale for $112! Can
    you send a link showing that price! If you can get one for that price you can't go wrong with the GG 6" polisher!

Mac

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griots 6" onsale for $112, should i get now or will there be better pricing?

Agreed on reviews.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ifican View Post
    Agreed on reviews. Pepboys.com 30% off through black friday i think.
    Thanks for the link! By gosh I never expected to see Pepboys selling GG's 6" RA Polisher! :-)
    I don't think your going to see the GG 6" polisher at a lower price anytime soon!

Mac Baker

Post Thanks / Like

why not call AG and ask if they will price match it (1-800-869-3011)? with the 20% sale going on right now you can also pick up the GG 3" HD backing plate and the 5" vented backing plate to go with it as well...

Price Match Promise

Griots Garage 3 inch HD Backing Plate

Griots Garage 5 Inch Vented Orbital Backing Plate

6. Thanks KBsToy thanked for this post
    Likes RZJZA80, oneheadlite, Farmallluvr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been thinking about a second polisher and Rupes and Flex have been on my mind. Right now I have a Porter Cable and I have heard that the GG6 has more usable power. This deal seems too good to pass up. My local Pep Boys has one on the shelf. I will see if Autogeek can match the price.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure Autogeek will match the price. I can also guarantee if there is any kind of problem with it you would much rather deal with Autogeek than Pepboys!!
    2015 F-150 Crew Cab Lariat
    2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS

Post Thanks / Like

I don't want to speak for anyone, but I'm sure someone might ask you to ask your questions about the Griot's 6" machine on the "Pep Boys Forum". I say call Autogeek and ask them if they can match

Post Thanks / Like

Agree with all the above...Autogeek fantastic people to deal with, and after you buy your GG orbital you will be coming to AG for all the quality supplies you want, so deal with them now. And to answer you're question....that is an awesome price for that GG DA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Regardless of where you buy it, the GG6 is an awesome machine and will always be backed by Griots lifetime warranty.

12. Likes PaulMys liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast