autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griots 6" onsale for $112, should i get now or will there be better pricing?

Quote Originally Posted by WaxMaster1 View Post
    I don't want to speak for anyone, but I'm sure someone might ask you to ask your questions about the Griot's 6" machine on the "Pep Boys Forum". I say call Autogeek and ask them if they can match
    Tried calling must be busy

I Sent Email with link about Pep Boys Griots. AG always asked for link

KB

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griots 6" onsale for $112, should i get now or will there be better pricing?

The Autogeek price match is alive and well. I just spoke to a wonderful young lady named Liz and I ordered the Griots 6" polisher for $111.99. I was also able to get the 5" vented backing plate with the PTD20 20% off deal AND free shipping. More companies should operate like Autogeek.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post
    Tried calling must be busy

I Sent Email with link about Pep Boys Griots. AG always asked for link

KB
    Yep Aimee replied to my email maybe another polisher to my arsenal

4. Likes oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ifican View Post
    This is the first year i am looking for a polisher. Thinking i will find a fantastic deal as we get closer to black friday but also concerned this is a great one and may not be worth sitting on and potentially missing (i am getting old and tend to forget things). For all of you that have lived through seasons of deals, is this worth getting now or will waiting potentially yield a better offer?
    The one thing I've learned from my time here is not to try to hold out for the best deal/sale possible, or to get mad if a better deal/sale comes out after placing an order. Instead, you just have to decide if you feel it's a good price for you to pay for that thing. Fretting about that tiny difference in price can totally suck the fun out of the game. If it seems like a sweet deal, go for it! (And that sounds like a sweet deal).

Inevitably, there will be a time when you place an order with 20% off and $__ shipping, and within a week its 20% off with free shipping. Or you order during a 25% off sale, and soon there's a 15% off sale stacked on top of your favorite manufacturer discounting all their products that would have been slightly better. You can go mad if you try and save every possible penny. If you have the luxury of time, put items on your wishlist and just watch for a can't-miss price.

I 100% agree with Visitor and others - Go for the awesome AG price match, and take advantage of the sale to pick up the Griot's 3" HD backing plate and their nice vented 5" plate and really maximize that machines power and versatility. Are there other backing plates? Sure, but those were made by them with that polisher in mind.

Also, welcome to the forum! Happy Detailing!

6. Thanks KBsToy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    The Autogeek price match is alive and well. I just spoke to a wonderful young lady named Liz and I ordered the Griots 6" polisher for $111.99. I was also able to get the 5" vented backing plate with the PTD20 20% off deal AND free shipping. More companies should operate like Autogeek.
    Nothing but good things to say about their customer service...congrats on a great deal and good luck with the new DA

8. Likes UncleDavy, KBsToy liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome all thanks for the input and getting to the price match before i even asked as that was going to be my next question. I will open a small can of worms. Any great pads onsale and keep in mind first for me and not going to get used much. Just taking car of personal cars and learning about paint correction in the process as one is pretty bad :-).

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome all thanks for the input and getting to the price match before i even asked as that was going to be my next question. I will open a small can of worms. Any great pads onsale and keep in mind first for me and not going to get used much. Just taking car of personal cars and learning about paint correction in the process as one is pretty bad :-).
    Try Pep Boy's.

11. Likes custmsprty, vobro liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I really like the Griots BOSS thin pads....if you got the 5" backing plate, get these in 5.5". You can mix/match groups of six pads at a discount using the link below.

Griots Garage 5.5 inch BOSS Foam and Microfiber Pads - 6 Pack

13. Likes VISITOR, custmsprty, KBsToy liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

For anyone still looking its now $104 till 30th.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it Autogeek selling the Griot's for $104?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast