autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griots Garage BOSS G15/G21 Long-Throw Orbital Polisher Free Bonus! **LIMITED TIME PROMOTION**

Ordered a G15 this weekend. The promotion was too good to not take advantage of it....

ScottH

2. Likes VISITOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griots Garage BOSS G15/G21 Long-Throw Orbital Polisher Free Bonus! **LIMITED TIME PROMOTION**

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Ordered a G15 this weekend. The promotion was too good to not take advantage of it....

ScottH
    that promotion is over now. congrats, you purchased it just in time!

Post Thanks / Like

here's the new promotion with the G15/21...
    **click on the links in the first post of this thread for more info**

When you buy the Griot's Garage BOSS G15 and G21 Long Throw Orbital Polishers, you can receive a Griot's Garage Compact Sit-On Creeper FREE!* $79.99 Value!

5. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Any other differences between the two polishers other than MM throws? One correct faster than the other? Not a pro, just a weekend hobbyist.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 02whitetundra View Post
    Any other differences between the two polishers other than MM throws? One correct faster than the other? Not a pro, just a weekend hobbyist.
    The 15 comes with a 5" backing plate, the 21 comes with a 6" plate. You can replace it on both machines but that's what they each come with. If you have a car with lots of large panels, say a big size SUV, I think the 21 might be a better choice. For small and medium vehicles the 15 would work better in my opinion.

I actually just got a 15 last week and I'm looking forward to trying it this coming weekend.
    Bruno Soares

Post Thanks / Like

I myself broke down and ordered the Boss 15 Polisher this morning.

Not sure what the previous special promotion entailed, but when I spoke with AGeek this morning, the free GGCart offer is only if you buy both Boss15 and Boss21 polishers, not either/or.

Thus the only perks for myself was 15% off the Polisher, and $5.95 flat rate shipping.

9. Thanks The Guz thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD51 View Post

Not sure what the previous special promotion entailed, but when I spoke with AGeek this morning, the free GGCart offer is only if you buy both Boss15 and Boss21 polishers, not either/or.

Thus the only perks for myself was 15% off the Polisher, and $5.95 flat rate shipping.
    Up until yesterday the promo included a bag and all 4 bottles of the BOSS cremes. Great deal if you want to use their products. The bag is always welcome. I think that was a better deal than 15% off if you're only getting one of the 2 polishers.
    Bruno Soares

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    Never seen someone promote the Griot polisher as much as you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    Never seen someone promote the Griot polisher as much as you.
    I believe (excellent products) and trust (top notch responsive CS) in GG and they take care of their customers and try to make them happy. I wouldn't recommend a product from them if I didn't. Family owned company with the right work ethic and values...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD51 View Post

congrats on the new purchase!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast