autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

It's HERE! DP is BACK & BETTER Than Before - Car Care You Can Trust When Every Detail Counts!

The wait is over and we are proud to announce the launch of DP Detailing products - a.k.a. #Project98. You read that right - DP Detailing Products are BACK & BETTER than ever!

In the spring of 1998, the team at Autogeek developed a new line of products, now called DP Detailing Products, designed exclusively to fit the needs of professional detailers and enthusiasts alike. The DP brand has changed a lot of over the years, but its commitment to providing customers with best products in the business, hasn’t changed.

DP was produced with one goal in mind: to produce top-of-the-line car cleaning products. And over 20 years later, DP is still a leader in car care, only getting better with age! DP products are 100% made in the USA and are meant to save you time and money, while still giving you the above and beyond results you have been looking for.
    A lot has changed throughout the years, as technology must progress in order to continue producing better and better results. And as our formulas have advanced, so have our look and name. Originally known in 1998 as Detailer’s Pride, the brand quickly became known as simply, DP.

Nearly thirteen years later in 2011, DP relaunched into a practically new brand. Not only was the name changed from Detailer’s Pride Car Care to Detailer’s Pro Series, but a brand-new look was also implemented. DP took a break for a bit to reformulate existing products into something even greater, products ready to take on the next decade!

Now, in 2020 the DP brand is back and better than ever. With a new sleek and modern design and a new name, DP Detailing Products, DP is back with new and improved formulas featuring the latest and greatest in cutting edge technology.

The made in the USA formulas contain fact driven ingredients resulting from field testing from the harshest of climates around the country, to prepare your car for the effects of UV rays, severe temperatures, presence of salt, acid rain, dew, humidity, pollutants and more.

The new DP line has everything you need to detail your car no matter your experience level! From waxes, paint sealants, wheel and tire care to interior care, glass cleaners and more, DP has a product for every imperfection you want fixed and improved. DP is where exceptional value meets unmatched performance. Drop jaws not money, with your show worthy car!

Car Care You Can Trust When Every Detail Counts!

DP Detailing Products - Now in Stock and on Sale! - DP Car Care, Car care you can trust when every detail counts

P.S. One of my favorite products in this line is the Waterless Auto Wash. The slickness that is left behind is absolutely INCREDIBLE! You have to try it especially for the price point, you will not be disappointed - DP Waterless Auto Wash lets you wash your vehicle without water! Waterless car wash. And the scent of the Rinseless Wash & Gloss is WATERMELON and it smells so amazing! I am addicted to this Rinseless Wash at the moment DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss, no rinse car wash, concentrated no rinse wash, quick detail spray, waterless wash

2. Likes PaulMys, WaxMaster1, JKDesign liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: It's HERE! DP is BACK & BETTER Than Before - Car Care You Can Trust When Every Detail Counts!

What a blast from the past!
    Thanks for bringing it back.

Goes to show that the “DP” product
    lines really were legit. IMO, they were:

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

4. Likes Andre, Sharply Dressed liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: It's HERE! DP is BACK & BETTER Than Before - Car Care You Can Trust When Every Detail Counts!

I'm excited to try these!!
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

6. Likes WaxMaster1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    I'm excited to try these!!
    Same here, really interested in getting some of these in my hands! Missed my chance to try them out a few years back so glad to see them return.
    Alumni Autogeek's first ever Roadshow Detailing Class Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

8. Likes WaxMaster1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

100% chance this will be a better relaunch than Clear Pepsi...

10. Likes vobro, BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just took a moment to study the AG staff in the photo.

A few look like they're drinking the bottles. LOL
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

12. Likes UncleDavy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Being a wax guy, Collinite 845 & 476, and kinda gun shy about coatings, the "Not your father's paste wax"
    catches my attention. As I'm new to detailing this whole line is new to me.

Hmmm,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    The made in the USA formulas contain fact driven ingredients
    What is an example of a fact driven ingredient?

15. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MAXBKS View Post
    Being a wax guy, Collinite 845 & 476, and kinda gun shy about coatings, the "Not your father's paste wax"
    catches my attention. As I'm new to detailing this whole line is new to me.

Hmmm,
    The paste wax is what I’m interested in, as I’m a ceramic wax junkie. This one has lower cost per ounce than just about any I can think of. Definitely worth a try.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    I just took a moment to study the AG staff in the photo.

A few look like they're drinking the bottles. LOL
    Some of the bottles look appetizing enough to drink... grape, blueberry, lemon, orange, strawberry...

18. Likes PaulMys liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast