autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: It's HERE! DP is BACK & BETTER Than Before - Car Care You Can Trust When Every Detail Counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    The Waterless Wash has become one of my favorites as well, it leaves insane slickness behind and smells amazing.
    I actually rarely do waterless washes, if anything I’ll prespray the panel and then follow up rinseless washing it. This product though, left me extremely impressed because the feel of the towel as it initially wiped the product was “lotion-like.” It feels quite substantial, not thin or watery like ONR for example. The buff off is just a flip of a towel and onto the next panel.

Unfortunately I’ve only ever used one or two ready to use waterless washes, mainly because I feel I’m missing something, they seem thin and don’t give me confidence as they just run down the panel like water. This one is completely different, thicker viscosity, clings to the panel and really gives confidence and an enjoyable user experience.

Awesome product and I’m again truly thankful to Meghan and all of Autogeek for the giveaway and opportunity to try this new line!
    Alumni Autogeek's first ever Roadshow Detailing Class Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Post Thanks / Like

Re: It's HERE! DP is BACK & BETTER Than Before - Car Care You Can Trust When Every Detail Counts!

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    I used Coating Maintenance Wash this weekend. It’s really nice. It leaves the water honey-colored which is cool. It’s very sudsy, good enough to be a coating wash for Eldorado2k. Smells good, cleans well. Cheap.

I’m finding that all the DP products I’ve used are user friendly and fun for a great place. For newbies this is probably a great place to get a lot of solid products with easy application without breaking the bank.
    Hows lubricity compared to OCW or Reset?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    The Waterless Wash has become one of my favorites as well, it leaves insane slickness behind and smells amazing.
    Kinda like the rinseless slickest product i’ve used (and liked) before was Speedshine... slickness was a cut above.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMiglio View Post
    I actually rarely do waterless washes, if anything I’ll prespray the panel and then follow up rinseless washing it. This product though, left me extremely impressed because the feel of the towel as it initially wiped the product was “lotion-like.” It feels quite substantial, not thin or watery like ONR for example. The buff off is just a flip of a towel and onto the next panel.

Unfortunately I’ve only ever used one or two ready to use waterless washes, mainly because I feel I’m missing something, they seem thin and don’t give me confidence as they just run down the panel like water. This one is completely different, thicker viscosity, clings to the panel and really gives confidence and an enjoyable user experience.

Awesome product and I’m again truly thankful to Meghan and all of Autogeek for the giveaway and opportunity to try this new line!
    The “lotion like” ...... It’s why Ammo hydrate is my favorite drying aid. Feels like im rubbing lotion in and poof it’s gone. May have to give this a try.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    The “lotion like” ...... It’s why Ammo hydrate is my favorite drying aid. Feels like im rubbing lotion in and poof it’s gone. May have to give this a try.

I honestly couldn’t come up with a term to describe how it felt to me, but decided on “lotion-like” bc that’s how Larry described Hydrate. Cool that you linked that together! I’d love to hear your opinion if you do buy it, I’ve never used an Ammo product myself and would be interested to know your thoughts.
    Alumni Autogeek's first ever Roadshow Detailing Class Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

6. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Hows lubricity compared to OCW or Reset?

Never used either of those. I’ve never used Hyper Wash either but I envision this being similar based on what I’ve read about Hyper Wash. Lubricity and suds is better than Mckees SiO2 Wash which is what I’ve used the most over the last year, even though I think Mckees was good in lubricity.

I basically use different wash soaps all the time depending on my LSP. The ones with polymers left behind are very lubricated but dont create the large amount of suds like this DP wash.

Meghan, can you confirm the DP Coating Maintenance Wash does NOT include any glossenhancers? This is my assumption based on description and using it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234