autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: CEEDOG deserves the big one!

Congrats Corey! You should have received this at Detail Fest buddy!

I like the employees of Palm Beach Motoring Accessories and have no issues with them. Someone from the outside just needs to say enough is enough. And by the way, I attempted to Google this but Google didn't have time for me.

To me it sounds like someone is having a hard time admitting they were wrong. None of the posts I have read up to this point sound rude, sound like they are attacking anyone, or being too harsh. It just sounds like a lot of people know the obvious, Skybaby was the best looking car in attendance. I spoke to several people who are just enthusiasts and even several that detail for a living and they all came to the same agreement. I may not provide as much assistance to the forum as Corey, or a lot of the other pro's so I may not be viewed as an asset. So if this post contains too much truth that it may offend someone, then by all means please remove it and remove me as a member of the community.

God bless us all.

Richard
    "Challenge yourself to live a better tomorrow than you did yesterday"

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Corey.

You have a beautiful car and from everything I've read and heard about you says you are a class act.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post
    Congrats Corey! You should have received this at Detail Fest buddy!

I like the employees of Palm Beach Motoring Accessories and have no issues with them. Someone from the outside just needs to say enough is enough. And by the way, I attempted to Google this but Google didn't have time for me.

To me it sounds like someone is having a hard time admitting they were wrong. None of the posts I have read up to this point sound rude, sound like they are attacking anyone, or being too harsh. It just sounds like a lot of people know the obvious, Skybaby was the best looking car in attendance. I spoke to several people who are just enthusiasts and even several that detail for a living and they all came to the same agreement. I may not provide as much assistance to the forum as Corey, or a lot of the other pro's so I may not be viewed as an asset. So if this post contains too much truth that it may offend someone, then by all means please remove it and remove me as a member of the community.

God bless us all.

Richard
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmersales View Post
    You realize excuses are an admission of screwing up. Why can't you just admit fault instead of making excuses. It is in very poor taste when making excuses for a fault. If you were so "busy" then the RIGHT thing to do would have declined being a judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips
    Here they are for those that need a reminder....

Forum Rules

1. No personal attacks toward members or non-members will be tolerated.

3. You are welcome to disagree but you must be polite.

4. No bashing any company or their products. No bashing other people. If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all, this also includes talking to others in a demeaning manner.

Congratulations Corey!

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah because either of those were personal attacks.....
    Just because you say something that people don't agree with doesn't make it an attack. just because you say the truth doesn't make it an attack.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Corey!! It couldn't go to a better person and car combo!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy McHaggis View Post
    Yeah because either of those were personal attacks.....
    Just because you say something that people don't agree with doesn't make it an attack. just because you say the truth doesn't make it an attack.

LMAO! read #4, "demeaning."

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Corey. I always enjoy reading your reviews and I appreciate seeing how willing you are to help out when asked. Very well deserving!

Post Thanks / Like

Going to close this thread, I slipped out to Barrett Jackson for the morning not thinking I would come back to this. Point is Corey received his trophy, I think bashing anyone about the judging is unfair. Let's remember it's just car care here! I love Corey and the Sky as does everyone else, so thank you Corey for being at the show and thank you to everyone that donated their time to making the show a great success!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234