autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: cyclo pads

Post Thanks / Like

cyclo pads

Hey guys .One question

I have the double presicion bads for the cyclo .I only used them twice.Ihave the quick connector to and i am wondering if i can use them in another DA becouse i sold my cyclo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: cyclo pads

I use the cyclo pads on my PC. They work great and they are heavy duty pads, so they don't fall apart. I noticed that the LC CCS 4" pads fall apart very easily (I went through a couple of them). But the cyclo pads I have now I haven't had any issues with. I've used them a few times and they still look new (after being washed of course)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SeaJay's View Post
    I use the cyclo pads on my PC. They work great and they are heavy duty pads, so they don't fall apart. I noticed that the LC CCS 4" pads fall apart very easily (I went through a couple of them). But the cyclo pads I have now I haven't had any issues with. I've used them a few times and they still look new (after being washed of course)
    Thank you my friend but i mean the double presicion with the whole in middle with the cyclo adaptor

Post Thanks / Like

My bad...I actually can answer that question for you too! You can use them on your DA you just have to have the connector for the DA. I'm not sure if it's the same one for the cyclo or not. I have them for my PC. Personally I don't like those pads but you can use them on your DA. I bought them when I first got my PC and used them a couple times and just wasn't happy with them. When you use them with the DA they don't really offer much in regards of vibration reduction and I found that my hands were going numb after only one section.

Post Thanks / Like

My bad...I actually can answer that question for you too! You can use them on your DA you just have to have the connector for the DA. I'm not sure if it's the same one for the cyclo or not. I have them for my PC. Personally I don't like those pads but you can use them on your DA. I bought them when I first got my PC and used them a couple times and just wasn't happy with them. When you use them with the DA they don't really offer much in regards of vibration reduction and I found that my hands were going numb after only one section.
    Thank you you are very helpfull but let me see if iam undersant right you liked the usual pads and you dont like the double?

Post Thanks / Like

You are speaking of these pads correct when you say double precision? Cyclo Double Precision pads are double-sided foam buffing pads for the Cyclo polisher.. I personally just don't like this whole Edge system. Maybe it's better on the cyclo and a rotary, but on a regular DA I really didn't like it since the DA tends to vibrate a lot more. I also find that these pads tends to gunk up quickly which leads to more time having to clean them. That's just my personal opinion. You may find that you like this system with your DA.

I personally prefer the hook & loop system on my PC. So, I currently am using these Lake Country 5.5 Inch CCS Pads 6 Pack - Your Choice!.

I find that the hook and look system gives you less vibration even with the thinner flat pads.

Hope this clears up some of the confusion. It's easy to get confused sometimes with everything that is out there.

Post Thanks / Like

You are speaking of these pads correct when you say double precision? Cyclo Double Precision pads are double-sided foam buffing pads for the Cyclo polisher.. I personally just don't like this whole Edge system. Maybe it's better on the cyclo and a rotary, but on a regular DA I really didn't like it since the DA tends to vibrate a lot more. I also find that these pads tends to gunk up quickly which leads to more time having to clean them. That's just my personal opinion. You may find that you like this system with your DA.

I personally prefer the hook & loop system on my PC. So, I currently am using these Lake Country 5.5 Inch CCS Pads 6 Pack - Your Choice!.

I find that the hook and look system gives you less vibration even with the thinner flat pads.

Hope this clears up some of the confusion. It's easy to get confused sometimes with everything that is out there.
    Recently i was trade my cyclo with the flex 3401 and i have the lcc 6.5 pads. And i am planning to buy the griots garage pro 6 and for tights spots and becouse i have the pads yes the double precision i was wondering if they fit in Griots,Thank you again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SPIROS ANTONIOU View Post
    Recently i was trade my cyclo with the flex 3401 and i have the lcc 6.5 pads. And i am planning to buy the griots garage pro 6 and for tights spots and becouse i have the pads yes the double precision i was wondering if they fit in Griots,Thank you again

I wouldn't see why they wouldn't. You probably just have to buy the adapter that is threaded to fit the griots.