autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Cyclo polisher

Post Thanks / Like

Cyclo polisher

HELLO GUYS
    MY SECOND POST
    I HAVE AN OLD CAR WITH OXIDATION .VERY BAD OXIDATION.DO YOU THINK THAT CYCLO POLISHER CAN DO A DECENT JOB.I OWN ALSO THE MAKITA BUT IAM AFRAID TO TRY IT BECOUSE I AM STILL PRACTISING .THE PAINT IS SINGLE STAGE WHITE PAINT .
    IAM THINKING THE EXTREME CUT BY GLOSS IT AND THE EVOLUTION CUT ON A LESS AGREESIVE PAD .THE THE KLASSE TWINS .WHAT DO YOU THINK .I DONT WHANT JUST TO KILL MY HOURS IF CYCLO DONT DO THE TRICK I WILL PROCCED WITH THE MAKITA WHEN I AM READY

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cyclo polisher

Quote Originally Posted by SPIROS ANTONIOU View Post
    HELLO GUYS
    MY SECOND POST
    I HAVE AN OLD CAR WITH OXIDATION .VERY BAD OXIDATION.DO YOU THINK THAT CYCLO POLISHER CAN DO A DECENT JOB.I OWN ALSO THE MAKITA BUT IAM AFRAID TO TRY IT BECOUSE I AM STILL PRACTISING .THE PAINT IS SINGLE STAGE WHITE PAINT .
    IAM THINKING THE EXTREME CUT BY GLOSS IT AND THE EVOLUTION CUT ON A LESS AGREESIVE PAD .THE THE KLASSE TWINS .WHAT DO YOU THINK .I DONT WHANT JUST TO KILL MY HOURS IF CYCLO DONT DO THE TRICK I WILL PROCCED WITH THE MAKITA WHEN I AM READY
    The Cyclo will do the trick just fine. There are not many Cyclo users here on the forums so you won't get many replies about it. My first polisher was a cyclo and I own a Flex 3401, a makita rotary and a PC style machine (G110V2). I still say that the Cyclo is capable of anything that those other polishers are capable of. You will want to have a bucket of water close by for washing the oxidation out of the pads as you go. I will post a few pics of a single stage white Toyota Camry and a BCCC black Oldsmobile Alero that I did with the cyclo.

Post Thanks / Like

For some reason my computer won't let me copy and paste the photos so here are a few links to some threads where I did paint corrections with the Cyclo.
    customer gave solid ten. - DetailCity.org - Auto Detailing & Car Detailing Forum
    black 99 Olds Alero detailed w/ pics - DetailCity.org - Auto Detailing & Car Detailing Forum

Post Thanks / Like

I apologize to the mods if linking to other forums isn't allowed.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you my friend you are very helpfull.i saw the pictures.wow,can cyclo achieved this .i dint expected .thank you very much.the paint is a japanese paint .