autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: No customer support from AG and Griot garage - Boss 21

Quote Originally Posted by jcaustin87 View Post
    I agree, but if companies are going to provide email addresses for customer service, they need to monitor and be willing to deal with customers in this manor.

How do deaf people handle customer service?
    i see where you're coming from, but sometimes calling and speaking to someone would be the better option and also may be quicker. both AG and GG customer service is tops and i'm sure they will take care of it soon here...
    i am the jump starter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    @jrs1418. Do you also have a Rupes polisher?
    Yes, I do. But I think it threw a bearing, its doing some heavy vibrations . I have (4) GG 6's, Boss21, Flex 3401, and that broken Rupes 21

Quote Originally Posted by dlc95 View Post
    Dang!

What kind of problems did you have?
    Ive had a few power cord issues, probably the way i roll up the cord. Had a few just die out. These machines are used pretty heavily day in and day out, That warranty is worth its weight in gold for me

Post Thanks / Like

I emailed Griots about missing washers G-15. In the AM in the PM I received an answer saying they would mail my washers, 3 days later they arrived.
    I did the their sales Email Brian Young <byoung@griotsgarage.com>

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

cobraa,

PM me your phone number and we'll give you a call directly and get this resolved for you. Sorry it didn't go as it should have via email but we'll make it right for you!

Quote Originally Posted by cobraa View Post
    Long story short ;

The carbon brush on my BOSS 21 is already shot. I think it's pretty shitty considering the Rupes lasted at least 5x time longer and yet needed to be replaced... But thats's another story!

I bought the first batch AG received from GG, in the box, the replacement carbon brush offered were from their GG 8mm DA machine ! As they are different, i thought somethign was wrong and confirmed by GG Tech.

On 2 December, I asked GG Customer support to send me the right brushes. When I replied, it told me their CS@GG.com adress didn't accept reply ...

I tried sending them another email going with website, and somehow was able to reply but never got a second email..

Tired of low-quality service, i emailed Autogeek end of december.. well. AG never replied to my webform either.

So I'm now going public ; Will either Autogeek ( the seller) or Griot garage step up and make clear action to simply send me the RIGHT carbon brushes I should've had in my box from the beginning !?

Would be nice lol...
    Bill from Griot's Garage - Have fun in your garage!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Griot's Garage View Post
    cobraa,

PM me your phone number and we'll give you a call directly and get this resolved for you. Sorry it didn't go as it should have via email but we'll make it right for you!
    Ding! Ding! Ding! That's the ticket!

Thank you, Sir.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

cobraa,

There's you go don't take the Un responded email as bad customer service there customer is service is second to none.

I had a delaminated pad that was defected and I had a new replacement sent out the next day without "investigating" or pictures they are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Both GG and AG exceed my expectations for customer service. I have always called and have never had a problem.

Post Thanks / Like

cobraa,

This is why I bought one of your machines instead of another Porter Cable. The Porter Cable has been great but the warranty is over.

Post Thanks / Like

In my opinion, contacting customer service should be done in 3 steps...
    1. Email. If no joy, move to step 2.
    2. Call. If no joy, move to step 3.
    3. Public forum.

Some people seem to skip or ignore calling for whatever reason. Email can have issues. Its not flawless. Would be nice if we could get taken care of immediately but unfortunately a business has more than one customer to take care of.

Post Thanks / Like

cobraa,

I apologize for the late reply as I took off on february. ANyways. sent a pm on March 5th, never heard back from you.

Also sent an email with the link of this thread to AG CC last month and never heard back.

I thought in 2016, this very simple issues could've been resolved by email, but guess I will try to call now lol since detailing season will start back and would be fun to have my machine back in working condition Hopefully there's a dial-free international phone number
    A black 1990 Skyline GTR get a complete restoration : winner of AG' show and shine in 2010
    Facebook ; WaxxonSpa |||| website ; www.waxxon.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12