autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Second time ordering done. Hope it goes good. Advise needed as well.

Well, I could not resist the SuperB discount code plus me having some 100 GCs i decided to pull the trigger and got me my 1st DA the GG6 with the 5" & 3" BP with the pads needed and some BOGO stuff.

Made the order and had a hitch on ordering since like my 1st order my Visa wont go thru I Wonder why as replied by CS. Hence PMed Nick and he was quick to help out. And also Danielle from AG emailed me that I would get a paypal request for payment since my visa wasnt getting thru. Paid and all. Hoping for a good result.

On a side note, any advise on how to.avoid this hitch on paying again? Im wondering if it was the billin address because I have my billing and shipping addresses different. Or should i just use paypal? but Paypal seems to act up and change my shipping address on payment. any advise.would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Second time ordering done. Hope it goes good. Advise needed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MaakoF View Post
    Well, I could not resist the SuperB discount code plus me having some 100 GCs i decided to pull the trigger and got me my 1st DA the GG6 with the 5" & 3" BP with the pads needed and some BOGO stuff.

Made the order and had a hitch on ordering since like my 1st order my Visa wont go thru I Wonder why as replied by CS. Hence PMed Nick and he was quick to help out. And also Danielle from AG emailed me that I would get a paypal request for payment since my visa wasnt getting thru. Paid and all. Hoping for a good result.

On a side note, any advise on how to.avoid this hitch on paying again? Im wondering if it was the billin address because I have my billing and shipping addresses different. Or should i just use paypal? but Paypal seems to act up and change my shipping address on payment. any advise.would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    the shipping and billing addresses can be entered separately. ON the right hand side of the checkout, turn off the "same as shipping" by clicking on the "other" bubble right below that and enter the different billing address.
    2016 Accord EXL V6 w/Navi & Sensing - Black/Ivory
    2019 Acura RDX A-Spec - Black/Red; 2019 Acura TLX Base 2.4L - MSM/Black
    2008 CRV EX - Black/Black 2003 Accord EX V6 - Black/Tan

Post Thanks / Like

yeah noted. Yet already paid all via CS and paypal Thanks to Nick and Danielle of AG!!

Post Thanks / Like

I always use paypal. If paypal changes your shipping address, maybe you have to set up a primary. Or delete others

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB View Post
    I always use paypal. If paypal changes your shipping address, maybe you have to set up a primary. Or delete others
    What do you mean? Set up a primary in the AG site?

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

You should check with your credit card company why they are denying the charge. I always pay CC on Autogeek w/o issue.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it is either the state field needed since i am located somewhere in Asia. Or would the telephone play a factor? non the less I might try using paypal directly when I order again

Post Thanks / Like

I frequently have that same problem with paypal changing shipping addresses. I've deleted the old addresses a half dozen times but they always come back. The reason has something to do with having received money in the past when you were at that address and paypal has it saved on their server under some odd association with your account. You have to call paypal and tell them to delete the address you don't want. I vaguely remember it being associated with "gifts". Meaning, someone paid you and claimed it was a gift rather than purchase.

In the meantime, always check your shipping address as you're about to confirm a purchase. That address change always seems to be right at the final purchase screen.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, call your CC company and get an explanation to avoid a repeat, and to get a definate answer to settle your question.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I will try using paypal directly next time. But thanks for the replies. Is the Order status tracking accurate?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast