autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Thank you Ray!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Ray!

Thanks for answering all the questions that I had about the Flex 3401! I called back to place the order with you over the phone, but you were with another client, so I did it online instead.

I have to say, after speaking with a few other suppliers, you guys really put them to shame. The price and the service is a killer combo and AG has it!

It's my first time dealing with AG and definitely not my last!! Thank you again Ray!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thank you Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by george type-s View Post
    Thanks for answering all the questions that I had about the Flex 3401! I called back to place the order with you over the phone, but you were with another client, so I did it online instead.

I have to say, after speaking with a few other suppliers, you guys really put them to shame. The price and the service is a killer combo and AG has it!

It's my first time dealing with AG and definitely not my last!! Thank you again Ray!
    Truer words could not be uttered. AG is the place to get all of your detailing needs. I occasionally check other sites, and they are not only more expensive, but lack the info, and detailed product description AG provides. Not to mention the whole AG staff. I am SURE no other competitor has anything close!!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the 3401!

Which pads and polish did you order?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@DedicatedPerfection View Post
    Congrats on the 3401!

Which pads and polish did you order?

I ordered this kit:
    Flex XC3401 Hydro-Tech Essentials Kit

Sad to say, I've been busy and was only able to use the machine once since I got it but I have to say, it's an incredible machine and I should have bought this A LONG TIME AGO!!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.