autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just posted a review for the Tuff Shine kit. But, I can't see the review. I'm guessing it has to be "approved". I'm hoping this doesn't mean only positive reviews will be "approved"???

Yes, my review was quite positive.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reviews missing?

Quote Originally Posted by swanicyouth View Post
    I just posted a review for the Tuff Shine kit. But, I can't see the review. I'm guessing it has to be "approved". I'm hoping this doesn't mean only positive reviews will be "approved"???

Yes, my review was quite positive.
    The reviews have to be approved to make sure there isn't any foul language, and to make sure it's an actual REVIEW. Posting "this product sucks" or "buy it at auto zone" isn't considered a REVIEW, therefor it will not be approved. If a review is submitted for a tire shine that says "used this on my glass and it left streaks"...well...that's not considered a review either.

In a perfect world, all reviews would be appropriate and subjective, but since there is a big variable involved - the human being - we have to sit down and read every review that is submitted.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    The reviews have to be approved to make sure there isn't any foul language, and to make sure it's an actual REVIEW. Posting "this product sucks" or "buy it at auto zone" isn't considered a REVIEW, therefor it will not be approved. If a review is submitted for a tire shine that says "used this on my glass and it left streaks"...well...that's not considered a review either.
    Made me laugh when I read this ...good sense of humor Nick!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post

In a perfect world, all reviews would be appropriate and subjective, but since there is a big variable involved - the human being - we have to sit down and read every review that is submitted.

Ok thanks. Makes sense. I was just hoping you guys weren't filtering out negative, but appropriate reviews. I know people post all kinds of nonsense on the internet.

Post Thanks / Like

The new interface is much better. Thanks Nick and AG!

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed, I like this setup a lot better! All the reviews are posted now, no more pop up windows. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan K View Post
    The new interface is much better. Thanks Nick and AG!

Post Thanks / Like

I know this is old, but I've posted about 8 reviews this summer and not a single one is actually posted to the store. I am respectful with language, fair, honest and generally favorable and the selective filtering of reviews has me a little concerned. Sure you can see all you want to know about a product in the forum, but why not the store? Why can't I access my reviews to see their status "approved, rejected, pending" like I can on amazon and just about any other website? Or at least get an email confirmation.

Today I actually wrote a duplicate review because I forgot I already reviewed a product in July and it just never posted.
    2009 Pontiac G8GT
    2015 Ford Explorer Limited
    2019 Chevy Silverado RST Z71

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234