autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banners

Post Thanks / Like

Banners

Why don't you guys give a banner for every 500.00 spent over a period of time instead of having to send in one 500.00 order? Not everyone has 500.00 to spend at one time. I have spent over 650.00 since I started purchasing from Autogeek and my daughters have ordered me several hundred dollars worth of products as gifts as I will send them a wish list.
    2011 Compass Latitude Bright Silver/ 2017 Nissan Rogue SV AWD Premium Glacier White
    REFLECTIVE IMAGE DETAILING

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners

Why not just spend the $25 and buy one if you really want one? I dont understand the mentality society has adopted of always needing to get things for free, it is getting worse and worse these days.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by valleyrider View Post
    Why not just spend the $25 and buy one if you really want one? I dont understand the mentality society has adopted of always needing to get things for free, it is getting worse and worse these days.

Down junior, that's a perfectly valid question.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

First of all I didn't ask the question because I'm cheap. I just asked because I could spend 500 one time and never buy another thing from here. If you were in a job where repeat customers are where you made your living maybe you would understand why I asked. What's the difference if I spent 500 one time or 500 over a period of time. Wouldn't you rather have 1000's over a longer period than 500 once. Just MHO.
    2011 Compass Latitude Bright Silver/ 2017 Nissan Rogue SV AWD Premium Glacier White

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WAXOFF View Post
    First of all I didn't ask the question because I'm cheap. I just asked because I could spend 500 one time and never buy another thing from here. If you were in a job where repeat customers are where you made your living maybe you would understand why I asked. What's the difference if I spent 500 one time or 500 over a period of time. Wouldn't you rather have 1000's over a longer period than 500 once. Just MHO.
    I like your idea. I've seen where at the end of the year you sometimes get a free gift certificate for spending so much... I don't know the details, just saw it in a random post sometime...

Post Thanks / Like
    Because then everyone would get one for being a customer. How many people who shop at AG that have spent more than $500 in total (remember this counts for more than just forum members). I'm guessing there are more people who have spent more than $500 than less. It costs them a lot to give it away.

Post Thanks / Like

What's the best advertising you could ever imagine. Having your sign everywhere. It costs them the same whether you spend 500.00 once or over a period of time. You should get one of a different brand of product for every 500.00 you spend. Do you really think that banner costs them 25.00 in the bulk they buy them in? Come on get real.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in the hotel business so I know a thing or two about the need for repeat customers. You don't make your money off the nickle and dime customers, while they are important they are not where you spend your resources. It's the big spenders that you rely on and those are the ones who get the best treatment and the most perks. If someone is going to spend $20,000 a year with me they will get all the upgrades and free stuff verse the guy who only stays one or two nights per year.

You place your $500 order and get your banner, you place small orders and you get whatever special happens to be running to draw in the small orders.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    It costs them the same whether you spend 500.00 once or over a period of time.
    How do you figure? In the first case it costs them the cost of the banner. In the second case it costs them zero because you don't get a banner.

Sent from my XT901 using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like

What's the best advertising you could ever imagine. Having your sign everywhere. It costs them the same whether you spend 500.00 once or over a period of time. You should get one of a different brand of product for every 500.00 you spend. Do you really think that banner costs them 25.00 in the bulk they buy them in? Come on get real.
    Yes having their sign will give them more business but why fill home garages with signs that will only be seen by family and friends which the owner will tell them about the site anyway? Give it instead to the business which places bulk orders where it has a greater chance to be seen by more due to the volume of customers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast