autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    So because they ship quickly that's poor customer service? Cmon man. That's ridiculous, you'd probably complain if it didn't ship quickly enough too right? And I'm sure they said better luck next time. I highly doubt that's how you were spoken to.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. You just can't please some people it seems.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Last Straw with AG Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    So because they ship quickly that's poor customer service? Cmon man. That's ridiculous, you'd probably complain if it didn't ship quickly enough too right? And I'm sure they said better luck next time. I highly doubt that's how you were spoken to.
    No you must've misunderstood me, i always place orders on weekends since i always waited for the new BOGOs and VIP sales so when i would place it on saturday or sunday night i get emails about a tracking ups etc doesnt necessarily mean it shipped, means that it boxed up and waiting for UPS to pick up. OK well i call monday morning extra early since Im in socal and they're in FL. I call at 6am (9am FL time) and idk who i spoke to but i wanted to add some stuff and remove others and he didnt offer to go out to the warehouse or check, he just put me on hold and checked on it and said sorry it already on the truck and better luck next time, which is ok i didnt mind i guess my fault for not making up my mind, but he didnt offer anything for future orders or split the cost on a separate package since i was still interested in purchasing the items.
    I can honestly say that Penny through email was helpful and prob never had a bad experience with her (which was a few times), but over the phone nothing but problems and run around

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BradsDetailing View Post

I'm going to pick on you a little bit but every time i read a post you seem a little biased or opinionated. Just from what I've noticed so it's hard to believe this. It's also hard to believe this because I have ordered on a friday or saturday and I don't get a shipping confirmation until monday or tuesday. You seem like the type where everything is just wrong. Right?
    Oh please dont pick on lil oh me, maybe im not as lucky as you are?
    and yes im biased and opinionated based on my experiences not just from reading and hearing other peoples experiences. If i had a bad experience with a certain product after trying out it multiple times and i dont like it, im not gonna say its an ok product.
    example WG fuzion some people love it and most hate it, for me it is a dust magnet after multiple applications on different cars so Im not going to recommend it. Totally overrated IMO and there's a ton of other PBMG products that i dont like based off samples i tried and i dont go around creating threads about how bad they are and dont buy them, when someone asks about it then i give my 2 cents about the product is that wrong?

BTW Niners spanked those Green Bay Fudge packers for the 2nd straight season opener muahahahahah good luck on making the playoffs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MajinAl View Post
    Ive had similar experiences that's why I stop buying from pbmg. You place an order and 10 minutes later its shipped and can no longer be modified? On a Sunday evening? I call early Monday morning so try and add something or replace something. Nope I always get the "better luck next time" or "just missed it"

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AG Online
    No you must've misunderstood me, i always place orders on weekends since i always waited for the new BOGOs and VIP sales so when i would place it on saturday or sunday night i get emails about a tracking ups etc doesnt necessarily mean it shipped, means that it boxed up and waiting for UPS to pick up. OK well i call monday morning extra early since Im in socal and they're in FL. I call at 6am (9am FL time) and idk who i spoke to but i wanted to add some stuff and remove others and he didnt offer to go out to the warehouse or check, he just put me on hold and checked on it and said sorry it already on the truck and better luck next time, which is ok i didnt mind i guess my fault for not making up my mind, but he didnt offer anything for future orders or split the cost on a separate package since i was still interested in purchasing the items.
    I can honestly say that Penny through email was helpful and prob never had a bad experience with her (which was a few times), but over the phone nothing but problems and run around
    You sound like the government
    2010 Honda Civic LX-S Crystal Black Pearl

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    33 orders in 18 months?!?!? .... That's like 3 orders a week!
    Not too good at math, are we

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BradsDetailing View Post
    You sound like the government

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wdmaccord View Post
    Any gallon or half gallon I have ever ordered has had the lid taped. Nothing has ever leaked so far. I've probably placed 10 orders since spring with both PBMG groups and haven't had one bum order yet.
    One of my bottles broke during shipping but AG gave me a full refund so it was ok

Post Thanks / Like

Ive had similar experiences that's why I stop buying from pbmg. You place an order and 10 minutes later its shipped and can no longer be modified? On a Sunday evening? I call early Monday morning so try and add something or replace something. Nope I always get the "better luck next time" or "just missed it"

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AG Online
    Odd... not my experience at all. Might be different for 8nternational orders

Post Thanks / Like
    I always love these threads bc if someone disagrees about ago's service they get attacked. If someone had a bad experience they're allowed to post about it just like the people who had great experiences are allowed to.

Post Thanks / Like

lol, they beat us by 6 point and had help from the refs.

I call that a good game.

Anyways, I have had nothing but good experience with autogeek.

If I always got the "better luck nest time" or "just missed it" I would figure out the first time to get it right so it doesn't always happen.
    2010 Honda Civic LX-S Crystal Black Pearl

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast