autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Disappointed In....

So today i decided to go to a certain place thats sorta locally to me, Imma keep them un named but i will say there located in Inglewood and just opened up a new location in San Diego. well ive ordered and spent quiet of bit of money on their products this past year and i since i had some time on my hands, i would check out their showroom and buy some products i've been eyeing for a while. Well a hour drive later i show up and some of there workers are outside smoking and say were closed sorry, i said i thought you guys were open till 2pm? (it was noon at the time) His reply was its inventory and i dont know if were open tomorrow.
    they could've of posted something on their website or sent out an email to their subscribers or post something on facebook since there so active on there....

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Re: Disappointed In....

That sucks I had a similar experience the Gorrilla auto this past week. I have their black wheel lug and wheel Locks that I paid about $60 for. A week before Christmas I wanted to swap my wheels out and come to find out I lost my Key. I ordered two replacements at $20 and after driving to discount with them the day they came in the mail, the tech told me they sent me the wrong locks . So I had to wait till after Christmas. I Finally got them on the phone Thursday and let them know they made a mistake, and I badly needed my tires changed out. Their response was sorry we have inventory, we can reship next year. ###!! I told her what If I had a blowout or something, would they pay for a rental? After more arguing they finally sent me another set, still waiting for them....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Disappointed In....

Quote Originally Posted by psynx View Post
    they could've of posted something on their website or sent out an email to their subscribers or post something on facebook since there so active on there....
    If you are going to rely on CG's website, you are doomed...

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    That sucks I had a similar experience the Gorrilla auto this past week. I have their black wheel lug and wheel Locks that I paid about $60 for. A week before Christmas I wanted to swap my wheels out and come to find out I lost my Key. I ordered two replacements at $20 and after driving to discount with them the day they came in the mail, the tech told me they sent me the wrong locks . So I had to wait till after Christmas. I Finally got them on the phone Thursday and let them know they made a mistake, and I badly needed my tires changed out. Their response was sorry we have inventory, we can reship next year. ###!! I told her what If I had a blowout or something, would they pay for a rental? After more arguing they finally sent me another set, still waiting for them....
    Wow if you had a blow out while driving couldve been worse
    i know i feel your frustration

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RMM View Post
    If you are going to rely on CG's website, you are doomed...
    lol i know about their website, but everyday this whole week they've been posting pictures and random stuff on facebook