autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    opie_7afe

gift certificate question.

ok so someone ordered me 2 gift certificates earlier today at 7am or so and its sunday. what i want to know is when will they be delivered to me? since it is sunday im guessing nobody is in the warehouse/office today so no orders get processed? my other guess is autogeek staff has to verify every single order before it gets processed just to make sure things are correct? so i just want to know if i will have them tomorrow is all! thanks guys. please note, autogeek staff does not need to reply if a member ordered a gift certificate on a sunday let me know when the recipient received the email.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: gift certificate question.

They should come immediately via email, check spam folder and makesure the payment went thought on the buyers end.

opie_7afe

ok checked spam, AG is exempt from my spam laws, however i will give it untill 3:30 and then i will ask sender or call ag.

opie_7afe

ok nevermind disregard this post, got it semi-worked out. just need to call AG tomorrow and get email recent since sender flubbed up the email addy, i was just worried because sender is known to blatantly lie to me so yeah!. thanks for the help earlier on the phone eric and the girl who i was transfered to didnt get her name!.