autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Incorrect/Confusing Product Info

I was looking on your website where you have the WeatherTech Product listed, specifically at the page for "WeatherTech ClearCover License Plate Frame." I think the product info you have there is misleading, esp. for someone who hasn't been to WeatherTech's site to see their products.

1. Technically WeatherTech doesn't make a product called ClearCover License Plate Frame. They have two separate products. One is the ClearCover which is a one piece cover and frame. The other is the ClearFrame which is a frame only.

2. Your page has a diagram and a picture showing the ClearCover product and the term ClearCover is used multiple times. However, the part numbers you have listed are for the ClearFrame product.

I assume you do not actually carry these products and they are just drop shipped from the manufacturer. If this is the case, why do you not have all of the color options listed for the ClearFrame? Is it possible for you to sell the ClearFrame product? I am specifically interested in the Brushed Stainless version, PN 60027.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Incorrect/Confusing Product Info

I would suggest calling in, its toll-free, and allow Meghan or Dwayne to help with special order as possible.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Incorrect/Confusing Product Info

IMHO, in cases like this, it's best to PM a mod, let them know, and have them send it along to whoever edits the online store. I've run into typos and such before, and I usually just bug Matt with a PM and let him know and tell him to pass it along to where it needs to go. I mean, they're moderators, which means we're supposed to bug them with stuff, right?
    Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver