autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

AG Customer Service

I just wanted to start a new thread applauding AG customer service and the entire crew that works there.

I've only been doing business with AG for about the past 5 months or so and every experience I've had has been nothing but a pleasure!

On my birthday I forgot to put in my 15% off code and I just had to email them and they took care of it right away. The constant contests they have for the forum members and the give aways! Plus all the great input and knowledge from Mike Phillips.

The customer service is A+ and I honestly wish that more companies were like AG and willing to help out their customers the way they do.

Living in New England it seems as though the customer service has gone right out the window. Weather I'm visiting the local Dunkin's or visiting my local dealership.

Thanks again and keep up the great work!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AG Customer Service

This is the reason I am staying with autogeek. They are truly one of a kind biz. And for once they know whats going on. Let me tell you a story about a dealership here in town for instance. I use to go to the honda dealer here and always look at new cars and what not. I always would stop a salesman and ask him "Oh whats the specs on that" and 5 times in a row, different trips, different cars..... the same answer was given to me.... Oh we just got this car, I dont know anything about it tho I have driven by and seen it there for a month.... With autogeek... new stuff arrives. and surly be it.... there is a video from Mike showing everything about it and how to use it.

So with along with you... Thanks Autogeek!
    Working on a new sig..... still working....... if only it was as easy as buffing out swirls is...... Brad is my name.

Post Thanks / Like

That is why I don't go anywhere else to buy my detailing products. Not only is their customer service awesome, their product selection makes me like a kid in a candy store!

2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x: Avalanche White
    2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 6MT: Redline Red

Post Thanks / Like

Iam going to jump on the band wagon AG is the best..

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys we really appreciate it, customer service should not be something you look for in a vendor but something that is given as part of your purchase! So many companies forget how they got to where they are, but one thing Max always tells us is that the customers made us the Car Care Company we are today and not to forget it. So thank you for sticking it out with us and letting us be here to better serve you all!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    Thanks guys we really appreciate it, customer service should not be something you look for in a vendor but something that is given as part of your purchase! So many companies forget how they got to where they are, but one thing Max always tells us is that the customers made us the Car Care Company we are today and not to forget it. So thank you for sticking it out with us and letting us be here to better serve you all!

No problem at all Meghan! Keep up the great work!

Post Thanks / Like

I had a problem once ordering the wrong pads, partially my fault and autogeeks. Autogeek sent me a return ups label so all I did was send it back and got credited. They seem to go out of the way to please the customer, that means a lot. I've ordered a lot of things here and will continue in the future. Customer service means something to me.
    GaryD

There is a better way to do it than the way you're doing it.

Post Thanks / Like

I have placed more than a few orders with AG and have encountered only 2 problems. The problems were with two particular products in separate orders. In both cases AG had gone way above and beyond to take care of the situation. I only wish they would open another store in Harrisburg PA. AG definitely gets two thumbs up from me.

Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, I ordered one set of Microfiber towels, and minutes later, realized I ordered the wrong ones for the job. Shot a e-mail to Customer Service, and it was corrected and shipped! That's been my only experience with the customer service so far, aside from Meghan answering my question about the "Edit Garage" link - Thank you, by the way, I appreciate you willing to go out of your way ans ask for me.

Great website, I don't plan on going anywhere else.
    2000 Lincoln Town Car Cartier, 73,000 Miles, Ivory Parchment Pearlescent Tri-Coat.
    1993 GMC Sierra SLE, 134,093 Miles, Hunt Club Red Metallic/Silver.

Post Thanks / Like

AG rocks, thanks everyone at AG, Scott "scrib13"
    Loving Life in my 2010 Crystal Red Grand Sport! "scrib13"