autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: MY free samples

Post Thanks / Like

Smile MY free samples

Just got my order today.I just want to say the free samples are the best.In the future i will be getting the full size of the samples i ordered this is a great way to try new products I hope the free samples do not go away .You guys are the best:

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MY free samples

agreed. i sampled the liquid sovereign and wg & pinnacle leather conditioners and will be ordering all at some point. still have a few i haven't used yet but i'm sure they're great as well. thank you AG

Post Thanks / Like

Yup the samples are the best. I already ordered the full size products from 2 of the samples I got and I'm looking to order full size of the samples I got from my last order. I hope they add more soon. I would love samples of a bunch of different kinds of QD's.

Post Thanks / Like

ordered two and paid and also got two free. liked the warmth of the wolfgang leather. bit shiny but looks great. the wolfgang tire gel was a winner although a little sling and the weather here, rain, took it off too. probably should buff even drier. love the samples. keep finding winners with wolfgang. tried my new cleaner gun on my wifes interior and it is amazing. just fill with the strength solution needed for each app and away it goes. her car smells fantastic much better than new.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: MY free samples

Quote Originally Posted by daveinsweethome View Post
    ordered two and paid and also got two free. liked the warmth of the wolfgang leather. bit shiny but looks great. the wolfgang tire gel was a winner although a little sling and the weather here, rain, took it off too. probably should buff even drier. love the samples. keep finding winners with wolfgang. tried my new cleaner gun on my wifes interior and it is amazing. just fill with the strength solution needed for each app and away it goes. her car smells fantastic much better than new.
    Its not a free sample but you have to try wolfgang fusion Igot the smaller size this wax really looks great

Post Thanks / Like

Sample program is something you all asked for so Max went fully steam ahead and with help from all of our wonderful vendors we now have a great sample program. And no its not going away, yet we are building it up with new products each day. I know of about four more that will be available next week. So keep watching that page, we are working on making it a nice selection for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: MY free samples

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    Sample program is something you all asked for so Max went fully steam ahead and with help from all of our wonderful vendors we now have a great sample program. And no its not going away, yet we are building it up with new products each day. I know of about four more that will be available next week. So keep watching that page, we are working on making it a nice selection for you.
    Thats why i love autogeek I will not shop for detailing stuff anywear else