autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Old Time Customer Service!!!

Old Time Customer Service!!!

For the last many months, I have heard excuse after excuse why something has gone wrong. The stock answer is Covid-19.

While it certainly can be blamed for some of the issues, we as a country and worldwide have had time to adjust to the new "normal."

I contacted PBMG during the recent Christmas holiday regarding an on-going customer service issue. I thought it would be several days or even next week before I received a response. To my surprise, actually utter disbelief, I received an email early this morning directly from Meghan who wanted to look into the issue.

I never expected such a fast response.

I called back and did not receive voicemail or a person telling me that Meghan was not available, but it was Meghan herself answering my call and wanting to help. Amazing!

We spoke and Meghan not only resolved the issue, but was truly concerned for me. I am not the biggest spending customer, although my wife may disagree. My issue was addressed as if I was the biggest customer of PBMG.

While Mike and Yancy are the faces that are often seen, it is those folks in the trenches that make the machine run. It was so refreshing to speak with someone who has a no excuse mentality.

Meghan has not forgotten what CUSTOMER SERVICE is all about.

Thank you.

Super Member Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Old Time Customer Service!!!

I typically work with Michael or Marquez I guess those guys are my designated customer service reps. They always get me taken care of just as you described here as well.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Isn’t it nice to speak to a human being and they have genuine concern about your issue and not blow you off?

Megan and others have always been very responsive to my needs and that is one of the reasons I buy 99% of my detailing needs from AG...they take care of me and I take care of them, pretty simple stuff that some companies don’t realize!

Jay

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah these guys are great.... one of the best in CS. I had a bottle of hydrolite bought a year ago where the sprayer leaked.

Wasn’t broken, everything was easy to rinse off. Lost about 25% off the bottle. The offered to send a replacement but i didn’t need 1.75 bottles worth of it.

A asked instead for just a partial credit to use for future purchase but they insisted on refunding whole amount when i was willing to accept less and to be honest the apology i got would have been enough as it was 1st Issue with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I had a similar experience with AG as well. A refreshing customer experience for sure.