autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Major letdown

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Major letdown

I'd almost like to say that Autogeek isn't on the up and up with their shipping and billing practices. The credit card isn't supposed be charged until the product ships.[/QUOTE]

Im in the same boat. And I feel like AG should make you aware if a product is on backorder BEFORE you complete the order. They contacted me 5 days later to let me know. I ordered on 6/21/20 and Ive yet to get my products. If it wasnt for the great insight on this forum and the time Mike puts into helping guys, i would have cancelled for sure.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

2. Likes dennis b liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That is troubling. Now I’m going to consider not ordering from AG to avoid those headaches.
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Since I opened this can of worms I might as well follow up.

I called customer service and politely asked if they would ship the items that are in stock while I wait for the back ordered item. The answer I received was that due to the size of the order ($125) they might not. But he'll pass my request on to shipping. He said to call back tomorrow to find out what happens.

Eh, if they ship that's great. If they don't, I'll cancel the order and look elsewhere for my detailing needs.

Lol, nothing like feeling like your small potatoes and having to beg for product you ordered after spending over a thousand dollars since last August.
    Mythos Black C7.5 S6 (sold) / 2022 Camry SE (Ice Edge)

Post Thanks / Like

I shudder to think what they will do regarding a much smaller order. I hope you keep us informed about how your situation progresses.
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

If I don't get a tracking # by Friday I'll cancel and it's over. I'm not following up tomorrow. Customer service should have given me an answer while we were on the phone today instead of passing it off on the shipping dept. They made the inventory mistake that caused this issue they should make it right. We'll see if they do the right thing by Friday.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dennis b View Post
    If I don't get a tracking # by Friday I'll cancel and it's over. I'm not following up tomorrow. Customer service should have given me an answer while we were on the phone today instead of passing it off on the shipping dept. They made the inventory mistake that caused this issue they should make it right. We'll see if they do the right thing by Friday.
    Good luck with the tracking # they email out to you. I finally received mine (tracking # , not shipment lol) today and it requires me to have some weird Oracle account to access the info. Major letdown

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

8. Thanks dennis b thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I received a notification that my order has been fulfilled along with a tracking number. So calling yesterday yielded results. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease", "ask and ye shall receive" evidently worked in this case. I'm sure some of you knew this would be the outcome all along.
    I didn't!

As far as the big picture goes....

Autogeek should get their live inventory tracking sorted out. At this point "in stock" means nothing.

If Autogeek makes a mistake with inventory control the customer shouldn't be punished by having to wait for other products that were ordered at the same that are in stock to ship.

Oddly enough one of the four bottles of Reset shipped so evidently they are low on stock, not out of stock. They are judiciously doling it out. Wouldn't want to alienate any of the big customers. Which is smart business imo.

I'm glad they partially fulfilled my order. I'm itching to try the new products I ordered.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Route246 View Post
    Only Amazon is on par.
    Lul

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345