autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Orders sent/purchased with missing items - Have you experienced the Same?

Threeorders in a row now I had to contact customer service for items not shipped butpurchased.
    Anyoneelse experience this of late?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Orders sent/purchased with missing items - Have you experienced the Same?

No sir....they've been spot on. Awesome customer experience. I have another shipment that should arrive later this week.

Sent from my iPad using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

I have never had any issues with AG. I did receive a gallon of Hydro Blue that had leaked from a crack in the neck of the jug, and AG replaced it immediately.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

The only time I had to contact them was when I checked my tracking and FedEx says the package was damaged/leaking and returned to sender...100% not a/g's fault but when I let them know they had another sent out the same day

Sent from my SM-A205U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

I had a issue with about 20-25%. Called AG and the refunded total amount! Awesome CS and all orders spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Only once it happened to me. It was a free item (mouse pad) that was in my order, showed on the paper that comes in the packaging, yet it was missing. I didn't complain since it was a freebie and I felt it would be weird to complain about that.
    Bruno Soares

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BSoares View Post
    Only once it happened to me. It was a free item (mouse pad) that was in my order, showed on the paper that comes in the packaging, yet it was missing. I didn't complain since it was a freebie and I felt it would be weird to complain about that.
    Same thing on my last order. Had a hat, sticker and McKee car care guide not included. It was the first time that had ever happened.

Post Thanks / Like

Yup mind you it was a big order, but they forgot to send me 14 towels, QD, MF detergent 1 Gallon...lol. Took a couple of hours to sort it out. They sent me the missing items right away. Top notch customer service.

Post Thanks / Like

I've never had anything missing, but over the years I've had a couple kits sent with a wrong item in them. As everyone has said, customer service was responsive the problem was easily fixed. That's only been two orders out of many over many years. I don't sweat it, mistakes happen.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog