autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Staffing?

Post Thanks / Like

Staffing?

Has there been a staffing issue lately at autogeek? It seems now everytime I order (ok the last 3 times) either something has been missing or it takes way to long to ship. Example I ordered on 9/13 and it didn't ship till I sent an email today and then I got the shipping notification 5 days later. I thought any orders would be shipped next business day? My confidence is starting to wane from what I've always thought was the best company to buy from.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Staffing?

Quote Originally Posted by jonn127 View Post
    Has there been a staffing issue lately at autogeek? It seems now everytime I order (ok the last 3 times) either something has been missing or it takes way to long to ship. Example I ordered on 9/13 and it didn't ship till I sent an email today and then I got the shipping notification 5 days later. I thought any orders would be shipped next business day? My confidence is starting to wane from what I've always thought was the best company to buy from.
    I wonder the same. Apparently they didn't even respond to your forum post either. Nice.
    I have recently sent them (Autogeek) two separate messages trying to get a couple questions answered and have been absolutely ignored,

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Staffing?

just ordered from a couple other different sites, got my email confirmations and shipping notifications within hours.

4. Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.