autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, they are slow to ship

I was hesitant to order as I saw some complaints about shipping, but the deal was good so I passed up getting stuff on Amazon. If I wasn't trying to do something by a certain date, I wouldn't care, but I also didn't figure they wait multiple business days to ship your order, thereby artificially delaying it.

This isn't really a complaint, just posting my experience for others confirming slow shipping times (probably after the 15-25% off sales). You never know with a smaller company like this if it's a stock issue or they are just overwhelmed.

I guess my 7424XP and backing plate from `zon that got here 20 hours from order will be sitting lonely

2. Likes dwaleke liked this post
    Dislikes custmsprty disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yes, they are slow to ship

How many business days was it?? Very rarely do I ever see more than two days. Thankfully they switched to FedEx so in my case I pick up two days on the shipping time.
    2015 F-150 Crew Cab Lariat
    2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

As of now, 2. They generated a tracking number about 20 mins after I made this thread, but that's all. It's not even in the FedEx system yet. If it's not shipped by EOD tomorrow, I will be cancelling through PayPal and not paying a re-stocking fee on a generated tracking number.

5. Dislikes custmsprty disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There are expedited shipping options you can choose in the check out. You have to pay extra for them. I usually wait until a free shipping deal along with a discount so if something takes a while to get here, I’m still happy that I saved money. Especially when they ship multiple gallons of product or heavier items for free.
    Jim

7. Likes fly07sti, dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It will leave tonight. They generate numbers during the day and packages leave that evening.
    Bruno Soares

Post Thanks / Like

Id say plan ahead better or quit complaining, my God its shipping. If you want instant satisfaction go buy otc products. If you want far superior products your going to have to wait. You're not the only one who purchases from Autogeek. At best its 7 business days for my shipments so usually 10 days. Just plan ahead, it's not like they never run sales.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minerigger View Post
    Id say plan ahead better or quit complaining, my God its shipping.
    I agree. I’m all the way on the west coast, so I’ve pretty much gotten used to the mentality of placing an order and forgetting about it. The following week it shows up almost like an unexpected surprise.Yes, they are slow to shipYes, they are slow to ship

11. Likes fly07sti liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When tracking a shipment, you also need to remember there is a big delay in the actual location of the package vs. what is showing on the tracking page. From my experience FEDEX is really bad with this. I've see the location reporting frequently be 12~24 hours behind. It's alwasy fun to get a box at your door the website says isn't even in the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    I usually wait until a free shipping deal along with a discount so if something takes a while to get here, I’m still happy that I saved money. Especially when they ship multiple gallons of product or heavier items for free.
    This is exactly what I do, and I don't worry about how long it will take. If I start to get low on a product, I'll start watching for the sales. I usally end up with overlap and extra bottles sitting around my garage, but I don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I agree. I’m all the way on the west coast, so I’ve pretty much gotten used to the mentality of placing an order and forgetting about it. The following week it shows up almost like an unexpected surprise.Yes, they are slow to shipYes, they are slow to ship
    Me too, it's almost like Christmas when the boxes sealed up with PBMG tape arrive. 10 days isn't uncommon for me in the Mid-West, although my latest order from the July 4th sale only took about 6 days. I was shocked I got it so fast.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

13. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minerigger View Post
    Id say plan ahead better or quit complaining, my God its shipping. If you want instant satisfaction go buy otc products. If you want far superior products your going to have to wait. You're not the only one who purchases from Autogeek. At best its 7 business days for my shipments so usually 10 days. Just plan ahead, it's not like they never run sales.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Amen.

15. Likes custmsprty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

17. Likes PaulMys liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast