autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

FedEx strikes again

The second delivery in a row that is supposed to come on Saturday, says it’s on truck for delivery, then at that end of the day it shows a delivery exception!!!!

First time the package needed to be inspected, but when it finally got to me on Tuesday the package showed absolutely no sign of being opened or any chemical leaks.

This time they can’t find my street number, the same one they have delivered to 50 times before.

If you don’t want to make deliveries on Saturday then don’t schedule them for Saturday................

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 (black) 2013 Nissan Altima SV (Black)

2013 Chevrolet 3500 LTZ (White) 2018 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum (Pearl White)

Post Thanks / Like

FedEx strikes again

A little while back I ordered carpro glass pads and they got marked as delivered, which they definitely were not.

Called AG and spoke with CS, they were great and sent out a second set of pads that required a signature. It’s worth noting that I waited a couple extra business days to give the driver the benefit of the doubt.

I waited until about 2pm on delivery day until someone else came home and was like “this was on the garage door” and showed me an attempted delivery notice. My dogs absolutely freak out whenever a delivery comes, so this driver managed to be quiet enough to not even alert my dogs. I heard no knocking, they didn’t even try coming to the front door, just pulled up and slapped that bad boy on my garage door and bounced.

Rescheduled for the next day, and around 2pm I happened to go out to the garage to get something and was greeted by BOTH packages of glass pads sitting on the steps. Didn’t knock for a signature, just left them.

Recently someone from fedex came by in a uhaul, apparently some kind of fulfillment center or something. He backed down the driveway so the back of his truck was at the entrance to my garage. Then I watched him lean down and toss/slide the package from his cab back to the garage. Then he drove off.

I understand that it’s not AGs fault that the drivers suck in my (or your) area, but it’s an extreme deterrent for me to buy anything from here at this point unless it’s one of the big boy sales (20-25% off and free shipping.)

It’s simply not worth the hassle. This has been an issue with FedEx for the last ten years or so, through multiple drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FedEx strikes again

Remember when they advertised, "when it absolutely has to be there overnight..."? All I can say is, giant meadow muffins!

Had an overnight business contract arrive on a Friday-but to return it...not till Monday. NO overnight stuff on weekends. It wasn't any sort of a big deal, just an extra couple o' days to complete.

Just my 2¢.

Bill
    In dog beers, I've only had one.