autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: It’s taking way to long to ship my orders

^Thank you. That's exactly what the problem is imo.
    I would be fine if i expected that time frame before placing the order.

But to place the item as "usually ships the same business day" on the website only to find out 2-3 days later that it's back ordered is ridiculous. If I knew it wasn't in stock, I would've just ordered it else where.

I've worked in a warehouse as a packer before so I know how hectic it gets after sales/holiday savings but alot of these problems would be fixed with a simple inventory management system and a change to some of the words regarding shipping.

Post Thanks / Like

First time ordering from here and I am having this very experience........

Placed order on Thursday, it was later in the day so I didn't expect anything to happen till Friday. On early Friday got the email that order was being processed. Great! Based on the "usually ships same business day" found by the add to cart I'm thinking my stuff will go out Friday afternoon and I'll have it for Monday when I get off of work and I can get started with my equipment.
    Friday goes by and no email that my stuff has shipped, the weekend comes and my excitement builds as think of the things I'm going to do when my stuff comes in. Monday comes and goes and nothing. Tuesday morning my order status changes from processing to pending. WTH does that mean?

Sent email to customer service asking if I can get an update on the order only to get an email back that says we will get back with you in 24 to 48 hours or call for immediate service. Since I don't think my little $100.00 order means enough to them for a phone call i"ll just sit back and wait for the return email. I take a ride by the local shop and rob at lunch for some stuff to get me by (future post about this place incoming) which then cost me $63.15 for some clay and two pads (my order with AG was $103.00 for the same amount of clay, a 5" backing plate and 12 Buff and Shine pads).

While I appreciate the forum tremendously and what seems like great prices and deals in the online store the shipping leaves much room for improvement.

Just for reference I ordered stuff from Chemical Guys on the same day and I already have that stuff in hand. Based on all the comments I've read about those guys you'd think these issues would be reversed.
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 (black) 2013 Nissan Altima SV (Black)

2013 Chevrolet 3500 LTZ (White) 2018 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum (Pearl White)

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StubbornGoat View Post

Placed order on Thursday, it was later in the day so I didn't expect anything to happen till Friday. On early Friday got the email that order was being processed. Great! Based on the "usually ships same business day" found by the add to cart I'm thinking my stuff will go out Friday afternoon and I'll have it for Monday when I get off of work and I can get started with my equipment.
    Friday goes by and no email that my stuff has shipped, the weekend comes and my excitement builds as think of the things I'm going to do when my stuff comes in. Monday comes and goes and nothing. Tuesday morning my order status changes from processing to pending. WTH does that mean?

Sent email to customer service asking if I can get an update on the order only to get an email back that says we will get back with you in 24 to 48 hours or call for immediate service. Since I don't think my little $100.00 order means enough to them for a phone call i"ll just sit back and wait for the return email. I take a ride by the local shop and rob at lunch for some stuff to get me by (future post about this place incoming) which then cost me $63.15 for some clay and two pads (my order with AG was $103.00 for the same amount of clay, a 5" backing plate and 12 Buff and Shine pads).

While I appreciate the forum tremendously and what seems like great prices and deals in the online store the shipping leaves much room for improvement.

Just for reference I ordered stuff from Chemical Guys on the same day and I already have that stuff in hand. Based on all the comments I've read about those guys you'd think these issues would be reversed.
    Thought I was the only one frustrated by this. Usually takes a week to get my orders. It's like Walmart, you hate going there but you know they'll have it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Autogeekonline mobile app

4. Dislikes custmsprty disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StubbornGoat View Post

Got my order in today!
    It was a coupling days longer then maybe I’d like and my orange pads are on back order but they did send me this sweet banner I wasn’t expecting!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 (black) 2013 Nissan Altima SV (Black)

2013 Chevrolet 3500 LTZ (White) 2018 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum (Pearl White)

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday I called and placed an order over the phone to get a price match. Got an email today saying it shipped. Really quick service.
    ​1991 BRG Miata
    Brad's Detailed Touch
    https://www.facebook.com/Bradsdetailedtouch1

7. Likes custmsprty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm on the west coast and order a lot of gallons and other things that can't be expedited with "west coast shipping" and I just get used to waiting a week or so to receive stuff. Those of you in the south and east have it good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12