autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lack of response from AG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    ^^This^^

In a perfect world, all cyber communications would be instant. But, nothing is perfect. AG is expanding, but nowhere near the speed of it's growing customer base.

I see this as a great thing in the form of many new members joining the forum. (And most likely thousands of lurkers we will never see :/ )

AG is hardly the Mom & Pop corner store, but not IBM either. IMO, handling all the emails in a certain day would be extremely taxing at best to AG customer service, and impossible at worst.

So, try and give these guys and girls a break and pick up the phone while they continue to expand and grow.
    I think most customers would be fine with a slight delay in responsiveness. What seems to be a common thread here is a complete lack of any response at all.

Running and managing the day-to-day operations of a busy (and expanding) business can be very taxing on the staff. However, the business must not lose sight of the core customers that were instrumental in getting them to this point, and most likely beyond!

Managing a business' growth involves also maintaining a certain level of customer service, including the ability to continue to grow the customer service "in-sync" with the demand of the expanding business. It is not excusable to allow customer service to significantly drop because "we are busy expanding our business." if they do, they may become very surprised at how quickly that business goes to the competitors!

Don't get me wrong....I LOVE Autogeek! Some growing pains may be going on here. Just need to be very conscientious about how to effectively manage the customer experience throughout this expansion phase. They'll get it. But positive and constructive feedback is a very valuable tool. As good customers, we owe it to 'em!

2. Thanks VETLAG72 thanked for this post
    Likes VETLAG72 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Pilot View Post
    I think most customers would be fine with a slight delay in responsiveness. What seems to be a common thread here is a complete lack of any response at all.

Running and managing the day-to-day operations of a busy (and expanding) business can be very taxing on the staff. However, the business must not lose sight of the core customers that were instrumental in getting them to this point, and most likely beyond!

Managing a business' growth involves also maintaining a certain level of customer service, including the ability to continue to grow the customer service "in-sync" with the demand of the expanding business. It is not excusable to allow customer service to significantly drop because "we are busy expanding our business." if they do, they may become very surprised at how quickly that business goes to the competitors!

Don't get me wrong....I LOVE Autogeek! Some growing pains may be going on here. Just need to be very conscientious about how to effectively manage the customer experience throughout this expansion phase. They'll get it. But positive and constructive feedback is a very valuable tool. As good customers, we owe it to 'em!
    Well said, and true.

But, you can still dial the phone number...........
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Well said, and true.

But, you can still dial the phone number...........
    Did you completely miss my posts about phone calls not always working? I even mentioned it in the post directly above yours!

Constructive criticism IS how a business makes it in today's competitive world. If everybody "gives them a break" by not pointing out problems it would be very detrimental to the longevity of the company.

I am a former business owner so I speak from experience - businesses NEED feedback!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VETLAG72 View Post
    Did you completely miss my posts about phone calls not always working? I even mentioned it in the post directly above yours!

Constructive criticism IS how a business makes it in today's competitive world. If everybody "gives them a break" by not pointing out problems it would be very detrimental to the longevity of the company.

I am a former business owner so I speak from experience - businesses NEED feedback!

Yes, I must have.

I'm not usually reading threads like this one.

I surrender. I'm sorry you have had a bad experience. I believe that you have had this experience. It is not typical, and sorry it happened to you.

I will leave you to endlessly complain about AG, while I enjoy them. Again, sorry for any misfortune you might have had.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Pilot View Post
    Hello "Visitor" and thank you for your assistance. Just a thought, could we post your message including the 1-800 number as a "Sticky" to be permanently posted at the top of this forum as there does seem to be a fair amount of disappointed posts regarding customer service.

A single posting (as it is posted here) will be fairly quickly lost as other posts will cause it to be pushed further down the historical list.

Thank you kindly again for getting involved and caring enough to help resolve this issue!
    i can't make it a sticky, but i started a separate thread in which i hope helps those in need...

Autogeek.net Toll Free Number for Immediate Assistance 1-800-869-3011

7. Thanks VETLAG72 thanked for this post
    Likes VETLAG72 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    i can't make it a sticky, but i started a separate thread in which i hope helps those in need...

Autogeek.net Toll Free Number for Immediate Assistance 1-800-869-3011
    That's perfect VISITOR, hopefully somebody from AG will come along and see this and make that information a sticky for all to see Lack of response from AG

9. Likes PaulMys liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234