autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lack of response from AG

Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post
    I think the company was sold. Maybe they have made changes I am not aware of. This is sad, AG's customer service used to be second to none.
    These same types of email issues were posted from time to time on the forum before the company was sold too. But I've personally never experienced any issues.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve have also had some issues with emailing customer service. I can’t remember which email address it was, but it was a general one.

I have also had some not get unresponed to, but yet they did address the problem so you know they got it.

One of the last ones was an order that seemed to stuck somewhere in the picking and packing process.

I sent an email because I noticed the status hadn’t changed in about a week. I received no response, but yet my order was suddenly shipped. I guess the “response” was the automated shipping email.

You get much better results emailing a specific customer service rep but you shouldn’t have to.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Can you send your email to the following address jason@autogeek.net

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    I would love to...but in both instances I went to the "Contact Us" link on the main page where you simply give your email address and type in your msg. So In that case it doesn't appear in my sent folder in my email account. That may be the problem. Probably better off to email a customer service rep directly but we don't have access to those email addresses, and probably with good reason.....Jason I will email you directly with my question from the weekend...thanks for looking into this and forwarding it to the customer service mgr.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyrv View Post
    I would love to...but in both instances I went to the "Contact Us" link on the main page where you simply give your email address and type in your msg. So In that case it doesn't appear in my sent folder in my email account. That may be the problem. Probably better off to email a customer service rep directly but we don't have access to those email addresses, and probably with good reason.....Jason I will email you directly with my question from the weekend...thanks for looking into this and forwarding it to the customer service mgr.
    Thanks for the info, that gives me a place to start looking.

Check out the AutoGeek Page on Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantilgh View Post

One of the last ones was an order that seemed to stuck somewhere in the picking and packing process.

I sent an email because I noticed the status hadn’t changed in about a week. I received no response, but yet my order was suddenly shipped. I guess the “response” was the automated shipping email.

You get much better results emailing a specific customer service rep but you shouldn’t have to.
    Have noticed AG (And Autopia as well) don't have as many order status updates as they used to. Pretty much order, wait for shipping notice. Standard fare.

Edit: I've only had to contact them 3 times in last 18 months; if I remember correctly, I got pretty much instant response and resolution. Usually was a shipping/product error that, in the end, worked out to my advantage; i.e. "Keep what we sent your and we'll now send you the right stuff." Have had some extended "order and then wait a week for for shipping confirmation" but if I need something quick, I just order from another vendor who ships quicker.

6. Likes KBsToy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The best bet in most instances is to probably call them. I've communicated with AG both ways and never had an issue.

I've only attempted to contact them via e-mail on two occasions. The first time I received a response in about two days and was able to work things out just fine. The second time, I received an order which shipped with the wrong part. I sent an e-mail describing the problem but never received a response. However, about 48 hours after I sent my e-mail, I received a shipping notification the part was en route. The problem was solved quickly with no problem, just without any response from a human.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I've had some instances where I did send an email and did not get a response, but my issue was still fixed. They may not respond to all of them, but they do read them.

Getting them on the phone, on the other hand, has been a big challenge. I've called numerous times in a day, just to see if I was calling them at their busy time of day, and the next day without being able to get anyone on the phone. I find emailing them to be easier even if they do not respond.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

I see the not responding to emails isn't an isolated incident. It's unfortunate...
    If they get their customer communication under control they will have a top notch business, until then I can't give them an A+

I think they HIGHLY underestimate the long term effects of poor communication & customer service. As a former business owner I can say I truly understand the importance Lack of response from AG

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Personally if I've had to contact AG I just call. I get someone right away and my issue/request is taken care of.
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

Well I am surprised about these issues some have had. I have ordered and received more than 100 orders and the only problem has been a item that was not actually as ordered. A packer in the shipping dept type of error. Called and fixed instantly. My last order had a Sonax BOGO item that the top busted off and I did not even complain because of all the previous good service received. I felt that they deserved a Mulligan and did not want to bust their chops over a rough handled box that was 90% complete. I have never sent a email to customer service so that maybe is good luck on my side. Sorry for those that have had less than happy experience with orders.

12. Likes Rrthomas78 liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast