autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rare Shipping Snafu

Quote Originally Posted by FUNX650 View Post
    Not really:
    It’s all part-and-parcel of the same link...

So...
    Were you already cognizant about this
    special West coast shipping method?

Have you ever been able to reap
    any of the benefits that it offers?

Bob
    Yes, I have taken advantage of it a few times. It works well. I'm usually not in a hurry, especially for gallons. You have to remember that we pay 9.5% or thereabouts sales tax in California. Amazon Prime charges the tax for Amazon Prime goods. I often order through the PBMG store on Amazon and avoid that sales tax. I'm not complaining about paying taxes, it is a good problem to have and I appreciate paying taxes vs not being able to pay any taxes. I just avoid paying them when possible.

Post Thanks / Like

I recently went through the same thing... That’s why it took nearly a month to receive my Kwazar sprayer. The part I especially didn’t like was that I had to call them in order for them to initiate the re shipment of my order.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNX650 View Post
    “West Coast Shipping” is next to useless since they require your order to be $100+ dollars worth yet gallons are prohibited... I can easily put together an order worth $100+ once I buy a few gallons of stuff I need. Take away the option to buy gallons and it’s not so easy..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I recently went through the same thing... That’s why it took nearly a month to receive my Kwazar sprayer. The part I especially didn’t like was that I had to call them in order for them to initiate the re shipment of my order.

“West Coast Shipping” is next to useless since they require your order to be $100+ dollars worth yet gallons are prohibited... I can easily put together an order worth $100+ once I buy a few gallons of stuff I need. Take away the option to buy gallons and it’s not so easy..
    I agree that the west coast shipping thing is not very useful unless you're not ordering excluded items and you need to order $95 or more. I'm really out of things to order but when 25% showed up I decided to pull the trigger on a gallon of Fuzion spray wax plus a few other things I wanted. Otherwise, I'm done ordering because I have enough product inventory to last me many years. I'm also out of space to store all of the bottles of products plus all of my pads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12