autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disapoined ;(

Post Thanks / Like

Disapoined ;(

I placed an order this week (I believe it was Wed) and it still hasn't shipped.

Yesterday while working on a client's car I realised I was running out of Carpro Reload and also was getting very low on Meguiar's D156. So I tried calling repeatedly and always got Autogeek's voicemail (this was in the middle of the afternoon).

So this morning I checked again and order still had not shipped so I called to modify my order and was told it was sent to the warehouse on the 22nd and could not be modified.

Very disapointing customer service. I am surprised because in the past I have always had outstanding service from Autogeek. I am wondering what is going on.

So I guess I will try to get my Reload and D156 locally, shipping is so expensive from the US to Canada that I don't want to pay it twice.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Disapoined ;(

Yesterday was a holiday in the US.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Autogeekonline mobile app

3. Likes Meghan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanksgiving Day here yesterday. So if it ships today that's really only one day to ship if you placed the order Wednesday.
    2015 F-150 Crew Cab Lariat
    2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS

Post Thanks / Like

I am not disapointed it had not shipped. I was disapointed they would not answer the phone, now I undertand why and mostly I am very disapointed they would not let me add items to my order when it's not shipped yet. How hard can it be to annex an add-on to the order?

Post Thanks / Like

I wrote to them on wed, no reply yet. They have been very busy with the holidays. I ordered something at 2am i think and i got the shipped email around 8am

Sent from my Z982 using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post

Yesterday while working on a client's car I realised I was running out of Carpro Reload and also was getting very low on Meguiar's D156. So I tried calling repeatedly and always got Autogeek's voicemail (this was in the middle of the afternoon).

So this morning I checked again and order still had not shipped so I called to modify my order and was told it was sent to the warehouse on the 22nd and could not be modified.

Very disapointing customer service. I am surprised because in the past I have always had outstanding service from Autogeek. I am wondering what is going on.

So I guess I will try to get my Reload and D156 locally, shipping is so expensive from the US to Canada that I don't want to pay it twice.
    IDK Its a busy time of the year, things get lost in the shuffle its like the luck of the draw. 90% of the time everything goes smooth but once in a while it doesnt. I like amazon cuz you get the stuff so fast but websites like this usually take longer. Then sometimes they make a mistake. Just call again if you don't think the person you spoke to did the best they could do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    IDK Its a busy time of the year, things get lost in the shuffle its like the luck of the draw. 90% of the time everything goes smooth but once in a while it doesnt. I like amazon cuz you get the stuff so fast but websites like this usually take longer. Then sometimes they make a mistake. Just call again if you don't think the person you spoke to did the best they could do.
    Well the order has shipped now so it's too late anyway.

I tried to find the spray waxes I wanted locally, but did not have any luck. For some reason Meguiar's Detailer and Pro lines are almost impossible to find here in Montreal. Some places carry a few items (like 3 or 4) but never the ones I want. Same goes for online resellers in Canada... for some reason Meguiar's products are either not available or always out of stock. The funny thing is that the consummer lines like Ultimate and Gold and available everywhere.

I found something a bit odd and decided to give it a try. It's a spray wash designed to be used in car washes. 1 Gallon cost me 10$ and the dilution is 3 to 6 ounces per gallon of water. That is increadibly inexpensive! I want to use it as a drying aid. Will give it a try next week.

Post Thanks / Like

as others noted, the Holiday week is likely to blame for phone calls hitting voice mail. Friday is a big day for Brick and Mortar stores so perhaps many of the smaller groups like AG took Friday off work. Lots of businesses here in the US do. In terms of annexing an order, I can't speak to all the reasons why but keep in mind even large retailers like Amazon won't let you do it after a certain period of time as the order is in process to various distribution locations. I have a feeling AG works that way too as I've had orders partially ship from different locations.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

Yes in US there was a holiday on Thursday and also yes Black Friday is one of our busiest days of the year. So I am sorry for the delay but we were all busy eating Turkey with our families on Thursday and busting our butts Friday trying to get out all the orders.
    And for everyone else yes there will be delays due to holiday and our busy time, if you need your order shipped out asap I will make that happen. Just email me your full name and order number to Meghan@palmbeachmotoring.net
    Thank you and I hope all of you enjoyed your time with your family over the holiday weekend.

11. Likes custmsprty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post

Or plan ahead next time and order in advance BEFORE your products run out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.