autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disapoined ;(

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Disapoined ;(

LOL you really are mad at me for that comment. All good, enjoy yourself

Post Thanks / Like

Telling me i am wrong with no further explanation is a douchebag move. And ranting about a “delayed” order during one of the biggest US holiday can easily be resolved by ordering in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AKT View Post
    Telling me i am wrong with no further explanation is a douchebag move. And ranting about a “delayed” order during one of the biggest US holiday can easily be resolved by ordering in advance.
    Well if you read again you will understand I was not ranting about the delay. I was ranting about the fact the order had not shipped and they would not add anything to it before shipping.

As for douchebag move, well there is plenty of information everywhere. It's not my job to teach you detailing. I usually am pretty helpful on this forum, but when I see a comment like yours that just spreads misinformation, I don't feel like I need to help you. If you don't know about something, ask. Don't make statements. I know you are an enthousiast, but newbies can come in here, read your comment and think : 'Oh, there is no need to do this, that guy said it didn't make any difference".

And as for douchebag moves, going through all my posts and trying to place idiotic insulting comments on every one you don't like rates pretty high on the douchebag scale.

So I will put you on the ignore list, I suggest you do the same for me and we will never have to interact again. Have a nice life and I hope you can learn some things on this forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post
    Well if you read again you will understand I was not ranting about the delay. I was ranting about the fact the order had not shipped and they would not add anything to it before shipping.

As for douchebag move, well there is plenty of information everywhere. It's not my job to teach you detailing. I usually am pretty helpful on this forum, but when I see a comment like yours that just spreads misinformation, I don't feel like I need to help you. If you don't know about something, ask. Don't make statements. I know you are an enthousiast, but newbies can come in here, read your comment and think : 'Oh, there is no need to do this, that guy said it didn't make any difference".

And as for douchebag moves, going through all my posts and trying to place idiotic insulting comments on every one you don't like rates pretty high on the douchebag scale.

So I will put you on the ignore list, I suggest you do the same for me and we will never have to interact again. Have a nice life and I hope you can learn some things on this forum.
    My “wrong” statement i learned from one of Mike Phillips’ how-to articles.

I hope you learn better attitude.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AKT View Post
    Or plan ahead next time and order in advance BEFORE your products run out.
    Wow, you're just stalking this guy all over, resurrecting his old threads just to say "Nah, nah, nah..."???

Get over it; he used CAPS...oh, the horror. And quit resurrecting old stuff just to satisfy your need to assign blame with something you don't agree with. Geez...

6. Likes Calendyr, AKT liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.