autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

what is up with the site????

wanted to order CG Honeydew in the gallon and some other things, been trying for about two hours to get on, to no avail....have zero issue with any other sites.....what the heck, seems like this happens way more than it should. and will miss the current sale due to this.. takes forever for each screen to load and it doesn't load entirely, items won't save to the cart, and can't buy with it won't load it to the cart, says it is unsecure in the address line, guessing that there is something up with yahoo??.. very frustrated!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: what is up with the site????

Have you tried to use Google?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jshaf View Post
    wanted to order CG Honeydew in the gallon and some other things, been trying for about two hours to get on, to no avail....have zero issue with any other sites.....what the heck, seems like this happens way more than it should. and will miss the current sale due to this.. takes forever for each screen to load and it doesn't load entirely, items won't save to the cart, and can't buy with it won't load it to the cart, says it is unsecure in the address line, guessing that there is something up with yahoo??.. very frustrated!!
    Yep. Also, the shopping site needs a redesign for mobile devices, it is in bad shape. It's been months since I bothered using my Mac. Heck. I used my Pixel to convert a 4k video I took recently. Lol.

Sent from my Pixel using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

about three minutes after I post the original post I tried one last time before hitting the sack and it worked like normal, what ever was going on the previous two hours must have been fixed. was able to order the Honeydew gallon but probably would have ordered more had I not been sick of dealing with the sites issues. I use google chrome as a browser, not one issue on any other sites yesterday.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

If you want to order Honey Dew in the gallon order direct from CG. Free shipping over 50 bucks and a site very easy to use without any headaches. Just sayin.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the popup code is broken. If you left click the view cart button and open it in a new tab or window it seems to work.

7. Thanks cyclops thanked for this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

The store site needs a redesign PERIOD. I can login to my account just fine, but anything I add to my cart goes to a cart not associated with my account unless I add from my wish list. Then the check-out has recently stopped recognizing me, and even when I click login at checkout, it just cycles me back to the beginning of checkout and still doesn't recognize me as logged in. It's such an ancient mess, and while I have no problem navigating the store, it took me longer than it should need to to learn how to find everything I need to quickly and efficiently. I've seen lots of complaints about how confusing the store can be, and I can't blame anyone.

Just modernize the store already! Other competing distributor sites are nearly as bad with their design. A superior website/store would certainly be quite the competitive edge right now....