About a year ago I commented on a issue I saw with the way AG marketed it's free shipping and price match. It was just a comment but what really hit me was the condescending reply I got from AG. I had not bought anything from AG in awhile anyway but that drive me away from their store and forum.

However, I was looking for a new polisher which a search led me to AG again. With a 15% discount the price was very good. So I decided to buy the polisher from AG. Not the reason why I'm writing this post but there was a flat shipping charge of $5.95. For some reason I was charged that on an order of $371... when shipping is usually free on or order of that amount. Again, the price and discount were very good so no big deal.

The package arrived today. Everything was included, including the free sample that I requested. But also included was a container of nice polish for me to try as well as the comprehensive book from Mike Phillips with detailing instructions and tips. I'm by no means a great polisher but I've been doing it for myself for about 5 years now and have watched just about every YouTube video. However, I LOVE books like this and I'll read it cover to cover. As much information as there is in this book, I'm sure I'll learn many new things. I'm a sucker for the little things. It was very nice to open up the box and find a few extra things included.

Now... I think shipping should have been free (as over $125) but the extra items thrown in 1) more than makes up for that and 2) were really just a nice touch. I'm like a kid in a candy store when I buy something... but then when I find other things thrown in... I get a little giddy.

Let me also add... I LOVE to try out different products. Throwing in some freebies is a great idea and sometimes I've bought those products only because I was able to try them out first. I think it's a smart business move.

Just in case someone asks... I stand behind what I posted before but it was made (and should have been taken) as constructive criticism. Reason for actual criticism was the unprofessional response to that post. I feel I was being professional and as such, I feel it only fair to offer praise when I feel it's due.