autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Amazing Customer Service at Autogeek

Hello,
    I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I felt I had to join and share my experience at Autogeek.
    I recently placed my first order with Autogeek, during the president's day sale. In the order were gallon sizes on N-914 and McKee's Iron Remover. When the order arrived both gallons had cracked and most of the product was lost. All other items in the order were fine after a wipedown. Autogeek promptly sent out a replacement, however it too was damaged on the journey to Canada. At this point I didn't think Autogeek wouldn't be willing to send out yet another replacement. When I called they assured me it was no problem. The second replacement arrived today. The way it was packed I think it would have survived a fairly significant explosion. I now have all my items and can't say enough about the customer service I recieved!

Amazing Customer Service at Autogeek-20170320_131221-jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Amazing Customer Service at Autogeek

It's amazing with the excellent job that they do packing stuff that it still manages to get damaged. No company packages better than AG.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Didn’ want to start new thread but damn if AG ain’t some of the most caring retail business out their. From Meghan sending a ton of forum member’s new DP products to try to Mike not only leaving reviews and how too’s but also answering our direct questions. He always jokes he’s not an influencer but truly he is the Original Detail Infuencer!

But enough about the forum all stars. I got a little but hurt when Mckee’s was dropped and products ordered not shipped along with other issues mainly due to archaic syatems.

Talking to a non geek and he pointed out is this their only mess up. My answer yes. Other than that as a business how have the treated you? My answer phenomenal. So he points out if they messed up once and but otherwise phenomenal.... yeah he was right.

He also pointed out that if they did upgrade everything state of the art skynet systems that would cost alot... where do you think money would come from? My answer increased prices. So would you rather have a mistake made and better prices (AG does have rhe best prices). Again my answer yes.

Well fast forward to the 10th i called in an order as I had a store credit due to a cancelled order with a gift card. I had to call in to use it. When i called They were updating systems (didn’t ask what systems). And she took my info and what products I wanted and said she would process but could be a couple of days. No problem.

Then Covid 19 became serious. My order never got processed and I had bigger things to worry about.

Now being on a stay at home order in WA for 2 weeks my mind turned back to detailing to get my mind of the other things going on and i thought about this order as i wanted to coat interior.

I called in and talk to Michael W. He said yes ordered had not been place. He explained that yes they were switching systems at that time and store credits took a while to transfer. I asked if he could honor the sale and he was very helpful in finding it. Getting me the BOGO’s that I wanted and gave options on how to handle the balance. We came up with a more than fair solution and was handled in the utmost professional way.

Just wanted to let any of you AG peeps know to give Michael his just due. I work in retail and taking care of customer’s is key. It wasn’t just taking care of me why I write this but the professionalism, courtesy, thoroughness and friendliness ... 5 ⭐️’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Thomkirby, PaulMys, acuRAS82 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No where else to spend your hard earned money than AutoGeek!

They really do set the bar by which all others in the business are measured.

6. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all for the kind words, Yes Michael is amazing, he is one of our great customer service staff members and is also hell on wheels with tech calls! I will make sure to share this post with him. At times like these we really appreciate everyone's loyalty to us, like everyone else right now we are all grateful to be working and not just working but loving our jobs.

8. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    Thank you all for the kind words, Yes Michael is amazing, he is one of our great customer service staff members and is also hell on wheels with tech calls! I will make sure to share this post with him. At times like these we really appreciate everyone's loyalty to us, like everyone else right now we are all grateful to be working and not just working but loving our jobs.
    Yeah he was a real swell dude. He told me that you all had him working remotely from home. Nice to see that AG cares as much about it’s employees as it does it’s customer’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk