autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Sale on sunday

Post Thanks / Like

Sale on sunday

Does it happen often that if you buy on a Sunday, that it doesn't get shipped till Tuesday? I'm having to reschedule a coating cause it's taking 8 days to get my order.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sale on sunday

It could happen if there was a sale and a high volume of orders over the weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess it depends when you are located. I've gotten my orders in 2-3 days max. But I'm about 50 miles south of their warehouse.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't think shipping would take more than 3 days with the free 3 day shipping to the west coast? Might be worth calling to see if your product was out of stock. I ordered a mytee and it didn't ship for 4 days, they were out of stock and I only knew because I emailed Nick the day I ordered and he let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Lately I plan on a week for orders to process/ship/arrive in ohio. Order placed Monday apparently shipped today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parttimer View Post
    I didn't think shipping would take more than 3 days with the free 3 day shipping to the west coast? Might be worth calling to see if your product was out of stock. I ordered a mytee and it didn't ship for 4 days, they were out of stock and I only knew because I emailed Nick the day I ordered and he let me know.
    I think that only means they are eating 3 days worth of the ground shipping cost. Generally speaking ground UPS from East to West is five days via ground once it leaves the warehouse. So you are only paying for the cost of 2 days worth of ground shipping and AG pays for the other 3 days worth of ground shipping. Hope that made sense.

When they started offering this to the left coasters I don't think they meant the they would be shipping to the west coast via UPS Blue. Blue UPS's being 2 day service. (Red being overnight and Orange being 3 day service)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WeekendDIY View Post
    I think that only means they are eating 3 days worth of the ground shipping cost. Generally speaking ground UPS from East to West is five days via ground once it leaves the warehouse. So you are only paying for the cost of 2 days worth of ground shipping and AG pays for the other 3 days worth of ground shipping. Hope that made sense.

When they started offering this to the left coasters I don't think they meant the they would be shipping to the west coast via UPS Blue or orange. Blue UPS's being 2 day service. (Red being overnight and Orange being 3 day service)
    OK....I was wrong on that part . Apologies. It does appear they the customer would pay for regular shipping to the red states and AG picks up the cost to upgrade that shipment to 3 day service....which is "Orange". The post/explanation is below.

We have listened to your concerns in regards to the shipping times for our West Coast members. We would like to offer you 3 day delivery* to help you get your items faster!

All you need to do is put “Upgrade my shipping to West Coast!” in the comments box. We will pick up the extra charge and you will get your items faster!

If your state is in red you are eligible for this upgrade.

*When calculating delivery, remember to only count working UPS days. The day of shipment can not be included when calculating the delivery date. IE if your order ships on Monday, Tuesday would be the first day of shipment and delivery would be on Thursday. Exclude Saturdays, Sundays and non-working holidays. This is for in stock items only; we cannot do this for orders with aerosols or oversized orders which include but are not limited to heavy liquids (gallon), case lots/bulk items, complete wash systems, carpet extractors and vacuums/blowers.

To qualify orders must be over $95