autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contact

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Contact

Hey to all:

Is it normal practice that Autogeek doesn't answer any e-mails? I've tried on 4-5 different occasions with no response.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Contact

Seems to be the normal practice. I've not received any responses back from them. Multiple attempts at contacting them through the Contact Us link on the store page. So far nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Have you tried calling the CS phone #? Nothing beats a good ole fashioned conversation voice to voice. They've always been more than nice when I've spoken to them

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah give them a ring. They're really helpful over the phone and will do whatever they can to help a guy out. Might take a voicemail or two, but toe the line- you'll get there. And It's always good to be nice to Nice people. they're moving a lot of product (must be thousands of products going out on these sales). And with that volume, shits gonna happen here and there. Those have to be looked at as opportunities for them to learn and grow from mistakes. And of course they will. And if we the customers continue our support- that's Good for everyone involved.

It's not US and THEM. It's WE all together make this place a fun and helpful little community.

Post Thanks / Like

The fact of the matter is that if a company has a communication channel via a "Contact us" link on their site, one would expect them to actually look at those messages from time to time, acknowledge receipt and respond in a reasonable manner. I have experienced very good customer service from AGO; hands down. But if it takes multiple attempts to get to them, and customers need to move from one channel to the next and hopes that "this will be the right time to catch someone" on the other end, well then that's a failed opportunity in any business. And I am sure the moderators of this forum would agree. So fix it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harpolith View Post
    Might take a voicemail or two, but toe the line- you'll get there

It's not US and THEM. It's WE all together make this place a fun and helpful little community.
    Maybe not "US and THEM" but it is customer and business - and should not take a voicemail or two...or several emails...or send a PM to some secret wizard.

A proper business responds to the lines of communication they have created. If they cannot, then that line needs to be removed until they can handle it.

I have seen several places that emails to customer service or the "Contact Us" form get misplaced and ignored. All the fan boys come out to say "email not reliable send this person a PM" etc.

I say no. My questions via their site have not been responded to. I'm not going out of my way to find the right person down-the-hall-third-door-on-the-left. It's their job to make their system work, not mine.

This is why one order was too many for me.

Post Thanks / Like

see ya
    In GOD we trust

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

I always like calling if I have questions that way I get my answer right away. I hate automated services and emails if it is important.

Post Thanks / Like

Just food for thought...some of us have a hearing difficulty. Whereas using the phone in most cases there is no problem. BUT, if there is a 'bad connection' it is damn near impossible to understand what the other party is saying.

Bill
    In dog beers, I've only had one.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear of the OP's difficulty. However, I have had no problem with email support from AG.

Heck, Nick was on vacation a while back and apologized for not getting back to me within 24 hours about an order I had placed. OH! Did I mention it was a special discount for your birthday that I was asking about??

So, come on dude. Don't bash a great company like AG.

Go elsewhere for care care products and let us know how you make out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast