autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Autogeek- Exceptional service!

I just wanted to give a big thank you to Nick and all the folks at Autogeek, you guys are truly the best!

A little back story- I placed an order a couple weeks ago, got my package, and noticed that the bottle of LM Leather Vital had leaked a bit. Not a whole lot, but enough to make the bottle a sticky mess. I e-mailed Nick and explained what happened, I really wasn't expecting a replacement but I wanted to make sure someone knew to check the remaining inventory for leaks/loose caps. Nick promptly responded and let me know that a replacement was on the way, which I just received today. This is outstanding service as far as I'm concerned, and it further solidifies me as a happy customer.

Thank you folks once again!
    Street/Racing Concepts
    '02 Mercedes SLK32 AMG, '05 Mercedes SL65 AMG, '02 Audi A6 Quattro 4.2- All Silver!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeek- Exceptional service!

Nick/PBMG sets the standard by which other companies are measured.

Good to hear about your experience.

Thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

Its been said many times before that so many will expend the time to complain about a company and so few take the time to compliment. I have found that to be generally true in life. Except here! This is the first place i have seen the compliments far outweigh the complaints.

Post Thanks / Like

I will agree with this! I had ordered a Wolfgang Detailer bag that on the way
    and had used PayPal! Here is the weird part, I had not gotten any invoice or shipping
    Notices in my email. A few days later after I had escalated in PayPal stating there was a problem
    I had gotten a call from them and had the problem resolved! These guys are excellent in customer service and can't wait for my bag! Cause my current one is getting a little cramped!!

Post Thanks / Like

Last week I received a defective Griot's pad - cut unevenly and off balance at high speeds. AG sent a new one within a few days. Exceptional service and a customer for life. Case in point, I have another order coming Thursday.

ScottH

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

I was again floored by AG's customer service today. At the same time, I had ordered a few other things, including 16oz of HD Adapt which turned out to be on backorder. Things happen, and I wasn't in a rush so it wasn't a big deal waiting until they had it back in stock. I finally received the HD Adapt today, and to my surprise- it was 32 oz! So I have to say, once again... Thank you AG!
    Street/Racing Concepts
    '02 Mercedes SLK32 AMG, '05 Mercedes SL65 AMG, '02 Audi A6 Quattro 4.2- All Silver!