autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Delays/errors typical during sales?

Hey guys, new to the forum and a first time autogeek customer. Pretty disappointed with my first purchase from autogeek. I placed my order last sunday (5/15) and it didn't ship until Friday the 20th even though everything showed in stock in the warehouse. I sent a message to customer service Friday and right around the same time I got an email stating the package has been prepped to ship. I haven't gotten a response toward that message which I can assume is because it was already shipped by the time it was read. The package arrived about 7pm tonight and two issues with the order occurred after sorting through my items. The dying towel I order is shown as a 6.25 sq.ft, 25x33" towel from carrand but what I received is a 5.5 sq.ft 22x33" towel from autospa (this isn't a big issue because it looks similar and feels ok, just a little smaller and isn't worth getting a replacement sent). The other error is a chemical guys interior detail spray that I ordered in the gallon size bit received the 16oz.

I get that things happen but I have a car show coming up in about 2 weeks that I was planning on detailing yesterday and today with the products I ordered but Im having surgery this Friday so I won't be able to detail the car before the show now due to "DR's orders of recovery recommendations". I work during the typical call hours of autogeek so it's hard for me to find time to sit and make an uninterrupted call and the live chat never seemed to be available. Do the regular messages get responded to fairly quick or do they take a few days usually?

Not trying to knock down autogeek even though my first purchase wasn't such a good one but would like to hear what some of you forum members have to say. I'm going to try to call tomorrow so I can get the order straightened out but if not I'll just resort to sending them another message. Again, not trying to flame autogeek as I'm sure they will send the right product when I contact them tomorrow but curious to how often this sort of delay/error happens.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Delays/errors typical during sales?

I understand your plight. Last Monday was a sale and they get over loaded with orders. I placed an order around 1824 last Monday. I called that Thursday to get an update on whether my order was received, processed and or shipped. And because of the high volume of orders, there was a lag in order processing. My order arrived Wednesday and I am pleased with Autogeek and their supreme customer service and support. You can also reach out to Autogeek staff here in the forum for order issues and product questions. Hope this is helpful.

Post Thanks / Like

I've placed 12 orders, most of them during sales and have only had one minor issue that was quickly resolved. Most orders have shipped within a day or two and I usually see them in 7-9 days. Nothing but good things to about AGs customer service.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hard a tough time getting a hold of anyone at autogeek but I ended up sending Nick a PM and he promptly address and resolved the issue. Was in doubt with placing anymore order at autogeek but Nick's quick servicE turned that around

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got it resolved.