autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

free stuff from AG and a question

Hi,

I just got me order and AG sent me 3 free items..... (that's wonderful!!!) Question I have is this... I got a bottle of Pinnacle XMT Heavy Duty Swirl Remover 4, Pinnacle XMT Intermediate Swirl Remover 3 and a couple of pouches of BOSS Correcting Cream. When I look at the directions on them, they all refer to using a machine. I am human powered... Will I be able to get anything out of these products using human, vs. machine power?

Thanks in advance..... Glenn

Post Thanks / Like

Re: free stuff from AG and a question

Quote Originally Posted by glennmcpeters View Post
    Hi,

I just got me order and AG sent me 3 free items..... (that's wonderful!!!) Question I have is this... I got a bottle of Pinnacle XMT Heavy Duty Swirl Remover 4, Pinnacle XMT Intermediate Swirl Remover 3 and a couple of pouches of BOSS Correcting Cream. When I look at the directions on them, they all refer to using a machine. I am human powered... Will I be able to get anything out of these products using human, vs. machine power?

Thanks in advance..... Glenn
    As this is your 1st post... welcome! To answer your question, yes you can apply these by hand. They won't work as well, as they are specifically formulated to work best using a machine. But they will still work.

Here's a short article from Mike P. re. polishing by hand: http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...aner-hand.html

There's plenty more of those types of articles found on this site. Don't forget to clay your paint before you dive into hand polishing your paint. It'll make it a little easier. It's still a major workout though.
    "The shortest and surest way to live with honor in the world is to be in reality what we would appear to be." --- Socrates

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: free stuff from AG and a question

thanks for the answer. i'll talk to the wife about her surprising me with 7424.....