autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will there be....

I'm liking the show. The suggestion that I would make is to show the product name on the screen as it's being used.
    2014 Ford Mustang GT Track Pack-Black
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab 4x4- Summit White

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by 01GreyStangGT View Post

I'm liking the show.

The suggestion that I would make is to show the product name on the screen as it's being used.

Good feedback...

Thank you!

Mike Phillips

For those that have not seen the Facebook Live streaming video from the party last night or the Tech Session today at our Cars & Coffee show...

The answer to will there be a second season is

YES

And there will be some changes to the format and style based upon on the creative and constructive criticism we've received.

Also, just to point out... this was the FIRST season. It was a learning experience for everyone involved. All TV shows go through an evolution including changes, tweaks and improvements. The last season of Overhaulin was dramatically different from the first season of Overhaulin but I think everyone will agree that Overhaulin was a successful "Car Guy" TV show.

Thank you to all our forum members for their past support of our TV venture and thank you ahead of time for our continued support for our second season.

Sometime next week, I'll do a head count and share how many detailers we included on our TV show. I'll guess it was around 80 people. Moving forward, we're going to invite even more detailers to be part of our Competition Ready teams. Can anyone name any other detailing related company that is doing this? I for one think this was one of the cool aspects of the show, that is bringing our friends along for the ride. How many other shows have included so many people into the world of car guy TV?

If you missed the live feeds, (2 of them so far), then you can watch them here, the first one is with Wayne Carini and the second one with Christy Lee. By the way, this is also pretty cool, that is here at Autogeek we work with a lot of fun TV personalities all the time and bring them in to our world where you get to see them and in some cases meet them and talk to them. Any other detailing company doing this?

Here's the link to where you can watch the videos

Detailing 101 Facebook Group

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.