Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
I wish they would have shown the holograms in the paint when the car was being unloaded.

The shots you see of the car being unloaded are from the cameras pointed at the passenger side.

The sun was shining down on the driver's side. I stood on both sides of the car and the holograms from the paint being buffed with a rotary buffer were everywhere on the paint.

I thought they said the captured them on camera but either they didn't or they did and but they were not included in the episode. Kyle said they simply didn't have the time to do their normal buffing work and since he knew we would take over he wasn't concerned.

We also have to be sensitive to the builders and their team as it's not our goal to make anyone look bad.

But "yes" the entire car was swirled out with holograms from a rotary buffer and the Mother's compound and polish with the FLEX 3401 completely obliterated them.

Then we machine applied the Syn Wax with the Wax Attack 2 orbital polishers.

Whatever the circumstance, you and the crew did a phenomenal job Mike. The show is an absolute gem, and I hope it exposes you and AG to a vast new audience. AG is tops in the industry, and I know you guys work your tails off at everything. I think I speak for all Autogeeks by thanking all of you guys.