autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Putting together CR Team for Detail Fest Detailer's Cup - Filming on Friday, March 17th

Putting together CR Team for Detail Fest Detailer's Cup - Filming on Friday, March 17th

I'm putting together a team of 30 guys to be my team of Detail Fest this year.

Now read carefully.... here's the priority that team members are chosen...

1: Alumni Students of our 3-Day Competition Ready Detailing Class

Newsletter going out to all alumni students with a link to this thread. Alumni students have first right of refusal to be on our TV show.

2: ACTIVE and positive contributing members to this discussion forum.

Active means more than a few posts or 1 post where you joined the forum to reply to this thread.

3: Members of the IDA

Autogeek as a company and myself as a Recognized Trainer and member of the Board of Directors for the IDA support the IDA organization and it's goals.

4: Have not been on the show yet.

If you’ve been on a past show and would like to be on a future show I will put your name on the Standby List.

My goal has been and will continue to be to bring on as many NEW team members as possible. I like sharing the fun and the blessing of showcasing your talent on our TV show and I’m sure if you’ve already been on the show that you would like to see others have the opportunity also.

If you meet any of the above criteria and want to be on of of 5 teams being assembled for Episode #208 then reply to this thread. If chosen I'll need you to e-mail me, (NOT PM me), but send me an e-mail with the below info

First & Last Name
    Good e-mail
    Cell Phone
    Shirt Size

mike.phillips@autogeek.net

More info about the incredible cars and the builders that will be on this episode to be shared as I get some more time...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Putting together CR Team for Detail Fest Detailer's Cup - Filming on Friday, March 17th

Those cars last year were incredible. Still think Bobby Alloway's coupe was the coolest. The black paint was perfect and the interior was just as awesome.

Look forward to seeing photos. Can't make it to DF 2017

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Putting together CR Team for Detail Fest Detailer's Cup - Filming on Friday, March 17th

I would like to be part of the Detail Fest Detailer's Cup on Friday, March 17th

Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Mike,
    I would be happy to help of course and enjoy an extra day at Detail Fest. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having some fun :-)

Mike Phillips

***Update***

I just added a 4th criteria that I've been using since season 1, episode 1.

I'm confident that everyone that has been on the show will feel like I do and want to give those that meet the first three criteria a first shot.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailing View Post

Those cars last year were incredible.

Still think Bobby Alloway's coupe was the coolest. The black paint was perfect and the interior was just as awesome.
    I agree. I'm a HUGE fan of the 1937 Chevy body style where the fenderlines run all the way into the door. Bobby Alloway's car is the second car down on the right hand side. Note the fenderline swooping into the door.

This car had a lot of contaminants when we did the baggie test. But overall a freaking sweet streetrod!

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailing View Post

Look forward to seeing photos.

Can't make it to DF 2017

Would have been great to meet you... maybe next year...

Post Thanks / Like

You can count me in Mike!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mike,

I would like to be on the show but since I have already been part of a couple episodes, you can put me on the standby list.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mike!
    I'd love to be on the show again. True that I was fortunate enough to be on the 1933 Rolls Royce episode and last years Detailers Cup episode on Corvette team.
    I had such a great time and experience. If You need a extra hand I'd be there in a heartbeat.
    IDA Certified
    IDA Skills Validated

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Great time being on last years show at Detailfest those cars were amazing and the crew was outstanding.
    I will be at the show again this year if your short on people count me in.

See you in a few weeks.

Selected member of Air Force One detailing team 2007, 2008, 2011 & 2017 IDA CD/SV Founders Club
    www.jimsauto.net Ipswich Ma 978 356 7372

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast