autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Putting together CR Team for Detail Fest Detailer's Cup - Filming on Friday, March 17th

Detail Fest is turning into a REAL brother and sister hood.

I had the opportunity to meet, work and, learn from some of the best detailer's in the world. It was a real pleasure!

I would like to say THANK YOU to Mike Phillips for having me back on Competition Ready season 2 and ALL TEAM MEMBERS!

And THANK YOU to Autogeek, Nick Rutter ( McKee's 37 ) Andre Hile, Bryan Juzwiak , Ashley and Adam and the whole Velocity Channel crew, as well as Chris West from ( Solution Finish )

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Putting together CR Team for Detail Fest Detailer's Cup - Filming on Friday, March 17th

Let' not forget Bob McKee

Thank You!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Showcase View Post

Today was one for the Record books it was such a pleasure working with some of the best people in the detail industry thank you Mike for allowing me to be a part of such a wonderful event

It was great to have you on the team Steve. It was also a pleasure to meet your better half at the Detail Fest Meet & Greet!

If you have any pictures taken during the shoot or at Detail Fest, would you please send me a few? You have my cell phone number so you can text them to me or e-mail them to me at,

mike.phillips@Autogeek.net

Quote Originally Posted by nothingface5384 View Post

I had a very surreal experience, Thanks again for the opportunity Mike Phillips

It was also nice to meet everyone from the CR team. It was a pleasure all around. I look forward to many more opportunities whether big or small!

Mike and AGO family 4 life!

Hi Mike,

It was also great to have you on the team! Since you're an alumni student of our Competition Ready Detailing Classes, I know you're fully trained and prepared to work on such expensive cars like we had for this episode.

I don't have a lot of pictures from the shoot but I doo have a couple of you and I'll post them today.

Quote Originally Posted by Renozx12 View Post

Detail Fest is turning into a REAL brother and sister hood.

I had the opportunity to meet, work and, learn from some of the best detailer's in the world. It was a real pleasure!

I would like to say THANK YOU to Mike Phillips for having me back on Competition Ready season 2 and ALL TEAM MEMBERS!

And THANK YOU to Autogeek, Nick Rutter ( McKee's 37 ) Andre Hile, Bryan Juzwiak , Ashley and Adam and the whole Velocity Channel crew, as well as Chris West from ( Solution Finish )

I'm so glad you were able to make it Renaldo! You undertook a long drive and then powered through the episode like a true warrior!

Let' not forget Bob McKee

Thank You!

No doubt. Anyone that knows Bob McKee would describe him as a visionary. This TV show was his idea and if it wasn't for his trust in our entire team here at Autogeek and the team at bcii productions, none of this could have happened.

Post Thanks / Like

Mike it was a absolute pleasure working with a brotherhood of great detailer's, THANKS FOR HAVING ME ON Season 2 of Competition Ready.

As always i had a blast and learned a couple of knew techniques from some great detailer's!

It was also great to see Axel, Frank, Nick, Andre, and Bryan.

I met some great new detailer's as well. And on top of that I won the Mytee 8070 WHAT A PRIZE!!!!!

Another great reason to come to Detail Fest, you just might win a $1099 gift THANKS MYTEE!!!

I will always support Autogeek, McKee's 37, Competition Ready, and Solution Finish!!!!

We missed Jeff Wagner this year at Detail Fest, but will catch you next year!

Mike Phillips

Mike it was a absolute pleasure working with a brotherhood of great detailer's, THANKS FOR HAVING ME ON Season 2 of Competition Ready.

As always i had a blast and learned a couple of knew techniques from some great detailer's! It was also great to see Axel,Frank, Nick, Andre, and Bryan. I met some great new detailer's as well. And on top of that I won the Mytee 8070 WHAT A PRIZE!!!!!

Another great reason to come to Detail Fest, you just might win a $1099 gift THANKS MYTEE!!!I will always support Autogeek, McKee's 37, Competition Ready, and Solution Finish!!!!

Congratulations on winning the MyTee 8070 Hot Water Extractor!

That was incredibly good luck! You deserve buddy!

We missed Jeff Wagner this year at Detail Fest, but will catch you next year!

Happy to say, Jeff is a busy guy and doing great in his detailing business. Another successful alumni student (like you) after taking our Competition Ready Detailing Class.

Jeff also attended our boat detailing class.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213