autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SEMA Day 3 with Autogeek

AJ is ready and drew in a huge crowd today during the autograph signing. Stay tuned have some awesome stuff coming your way. — with Adrienne "AJ" Janic.

Back at the car, shooting another segment for the show. Mike Phillips, Adrienne "AJ" Janic and Kyle Tucker Detroit Speed are all in attendance.

Barry Meguiar, Bob McKee, Wayne Carini & Mike Phillips!

Yancy in his element!

Mike & AJ Back at the Autogeek Booth

Mike, Bob & AJ

(From Left) Nick, Jason, Bryan, Meghan, Mike, Bob, AJ & Bobby

Shelby Ford Truck

Awesome Ford on a track track system

Redonkulous

Mike & Bob at the FLEX Booth

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Thank for the pics. Some of those cars are amazing. Not to be rude ,but where is all the new detail products. I see the ones posted the first day but not much there after? Nothing from sonax or any other big names?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOATMAN06 View Post
    Thank for the pics. Some of those cars are amazing. Not to be rude ,but where is all the new detail products. I see the ones posted the first day but not much there after? Nothing from sonax or any other big names?
    I was wondering the same thing to be honest. From what I've seen on social media and other sites, here are a few other 'releases' from SEMA that I haven't seen mentioned here.

- Optimum has a few new products. A new buffer, a paint prep (kind of like Eraser) and a 'new and improved' Gloss Coat that's supposed to last 3 yrs.

- Gritguard has a new 'washboard'. Hard to explain but it looks like a second piece that attaches to your regular Gritguard but sticks up out of the water

- Chemical Guys has 3 new polishers. Also have an interesting looking 'Gritguard' like product made by Dirt Trap that is supposed to be better at trapping dirt. They also have a new paste wax that combines carnauba and coating technology and claims to last up to a year.

I'm sure there's more but that's what I've come across so far.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you gentleman, I would like to hear more about the detailing products. Since you asked about Sonax, I was also interested in their release as I understand they are set to finally release that coating in the US. Here is a Sonax product video for Sema I managed to dig up.

https://youtu.be/fWMbH7M10ic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boomdone View Post
    I was wondering the same thing to be honest. From what I've seen on social media and other sites, here are a few other 'releases' from SEMA that I haven't seen mentioned here.

- Optimum has a few new products. A new buffer, a paint prep (kind of like Eraser) and a 'new and improved' Gloss Coat that's supposed to last 3 yrs.

- Gritguard has a new 'washboard'. Hard to explain but it looks like a second piece that attaches to your regular Gritguard but sticks up out of the water

- Chemical Guys has 3 new polishers. Also have an interesting looking 'Gritguard' like product made by Dirt Trap that is supposed to be better at trapping dirt. They also have a new paste wax that combines carnauba and coating technology and claims to last up to a year.

I'm sure there's more but that's what I've come across so far.
    To add to my OP, 303 has also announced a new line of automotive products.

From their website:

"The new 303 Automotive line provides consumers a variety of products to treat their vehicles from the inside out, including:
    • 303® Protectant offers superior protection of your vehicle’s interior and exterior surfaces against the harmful effects of UV rays. It brightens all vinyl, rubber and plastic to keep it looking new, longer. It also helps prevents fading and cracking, repels dust, lint and staining and dries with a non-greasy finish.
    • 303® Protectant Wipes offer a convenient and portable version of 303 Protectant. Each container includes 40 individual wipes perfect for quickly brightening up vinyl, rubber and plastic surfaces.
    • 303® Trim Restorer & Protectant keeps plastic trim looking like new. It restores the original luster to plastic trim, prevents fading and cracking, provides ultimate UV protection and repels dirt, dust and grime.
    • 303® Speed Detailer instantly shines and protects clear coat, fiberglass, plastic, chrome and glass. It blocks the sun’s harmful rays, protects against fading and helps keep your vehicle looking clean between washes.
    • 303® Quick Wax is ideal for getting a glassy, showroom shine. It gently cleans and protects paint for a longer lasting shine and contains superior UV protection that lasts up to 30 days, preventing color fading. It contains Carnauba wax and is 100% silicone free.
    • 303® Tonneau & Convertible Top Cleaner has ultimate cleaning power and brightens both hard and soft surfaces. It removes tough stains, rinses residue free and is safe to use on hard and soft tops.
    • 303® Leather is a 3-in-1 complete care solution- it cleans, conditions and protects. It is safe to use on all finished leather and vinyl and helps prevent fading and cracking, reduces dust, lint and staining and is a rinse free formula – just spray on, and wipe off.
    “303’s introduction into the Automotive Appearance Care market took extensive planning, research and preparation,” said Jennifer Robertson, senior brand manager of 303 Products. “We listened closely to consumers, as well as the industry as a whole, to determine the most optimal line-up. We’ve leaned on our knowledge and heritage in other industries, and have developed premium automotive formulations that we are confident will exceed consumer expectations.”"

303 Products to Introduce New, Innovative Automotive Appearance Line of High-Quality Cleaners and Protectants | Gold Eagle

Post Thanks / Like

AJ brought with her a HUGE crowd of people on Day 3, we could have used a couple bouncers in the booth!

Post Thanks / Like

Meghan, Nice pics!

JD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12